1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm wondering if there is an app for Palm OS that will act as a daily alarm clock and will also give me everything I need for the day. See, I'm a student, and I just think it would be so helpful if my Treo 680 could wake me up (like it always does), and as I am looking at the screen, it gives me everything I need in one place so I'm ready for my day. Thanks!
    The closest I can think of is 2Day (ShSh software).
    hi yes the palm (centro) (sprint) you can set up a schedule for weekly or daily reminders.
    in the CALENDER goto the day and press the TIME u want and press the DETAIL button then in LOCATION u can choose a topic let's pick break then in the REPEAT section touch it the scroll down list and pick OTHER, if it's weekly highlight M T W T F then hit ok..... know you have break in your calender from monday -friday

sorry if it sounds like a run on sentence....
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by phone queen View Post
    hi yes the palm (centro) (sprint) you can set up a schedule for weekly or daily reminders.
    in the CALENDER goto the day and press the TIME u want and press the DETAIL button then in LOCATION u can choose a topic let's pick break then in the REPEAT section touch it the scroll down list and pick OTHER, if it's weekly highlight M T W T F then hit ok..... know you have break in your calender from monday -friday

sorry if it sounds like a run on sentence....
    hi thanks but that wasnt what i meant. I know how to set a daily alarm. Im talking about something to tell me my day when the alarm goes off.