1.    #1  
    I had a 650P and using Audio Gateway (A2DP) and pTunes to listen to music on my Motorola HT820 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones. It was great!!

I switched to a 700P and it would start to play but I could not switch between the different programs while the music was playing. Was almost like the Treo was frozen, after a minute or 2 would change to the first button I pressed then the music stopped and I had to reset to do anything.

I upgraded the Audio Gateway and pTunes - Thinking that would work - but it still is not working. Actually seems worse

Any ideas?
    something is wrong with my ptunes 5.0 and totally messed up my phone in the last 48 hours ( it actually reverted itself back to some 3.0 edition and unregistered me even ) - ive finally just re-installed 4.06 and phone seems to be ok again ..

it started by telling me over and over that my internal memory is low and could not save info - i had PLENTY of memory and nothing has changed on my phone. i started deleting everything off the phone memory and still, id get that message and then it started resetting itself - and then the p-tunes reverted to the older version - its been crazy but now that 5.0 is gone, it SEEMS to be ok again

edit: the point of that was -which version of ptunes are you using? ive used Audio Gateway on my 700P for sometime and works great but maybe its the ptunes messing up for you
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it