Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I bought a used Treo 650 about 9 months ago and have been quite happy with it. However, a couple weeks ago it started having major digitizer problems. The digitizer would drift about 1/8-3/16" over the course of a day. I tried removing the screen protector, soft resets, numerous hard resets and reinstalling apps one at a time. In the middle of this process I figured out ... hey I have a Square Trade Warranty on this I should file a claim. So I filed and while waiting for the paper work I tried one more hard reset and wouldn't you know it it stopped drifting. Now my question is do you guys think I should send the unit in anyway? I don't have a lot of confidence whatever happened won't come back. I am leaning to sending it back even though it "works". What do you think.
    I have the same problem but I think its because my Treo was a victim of a bungled custom ROM. It works after hard resetting but as you may suspect, no guarantees.

I figured that out because there were items on the ROM that were not original. I have not had time to rebuild it.