1.    #1  
    Please, I need help on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by weisome View Post
    Please, I need help on it.
    In TakephOne go to drop down menu "options"
    Then choose Preferences
    Then to Plugins In Find Screen
    Near the bottom of that screen next to the box that has the clock checked is the select bottom. Press that and if you have any available you can select from there.

If no other clock skins are available, go to the shsh.com web site where you have several to pick and download from there.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    I got it. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by weisome View Post
    I got it. Thanks!
    weisome,
    Glad I could help. Do yourself a favor and take a look at 2day and 4cast by the same developer of TAKEphONE.

The ibar on TAKEphONE, as well as as an item on 4cast can be used as a plugin on 2day.
    And some items on 4cast and 2day can be display as plugins on TAKEphONE.

They're all great apps.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    For TONS more clock skins than what's at shsh.com, check out the 'New skins for TAKEphONE..' thread on this forum. There's lots of pages to go through, but it's well worth your time. Plus, in the last few pages I sweet-talked some of the guys to make some beautiful jumbo clocks that make the regular clock look quite puny & silly Hopefully more of those are on their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    For TONS more clock skins than what's at shsh.com, check out the 'New skins for TAKEphONE..' thread on this forum. There's lots of pages to go through, but it's well worth your time. Plus, in the last few pages I sweet-talked some of the guys to make some beautiful jumbo clocks that make the regular clock look quite puny & silly Hopefully more of those are on their way.

You are soooo funny!!!!!!

Yes some more will be on the way soon! I always hate how my stuff comes out though, guess I'm too hard on myself LOL
    ♥ Heather ♥