1.    #1  
    I saw on the front page that it's now free - I dl'd it direct to my centro and installed. It takes about 4 mb, and so far, it has not broken anything else. You can get it at pocketexpress.com.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    I just installed it onto my Treo 650. Nice!
    Kenji
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    I saw on the front page that it's now free - I dl'd it direct to my centro and installed. It takes about 4 mb, and so far, it has not broken anything else. You can get it at pocketexpress.com.

I like the program, but it seems to be quite the memory hog. My experience is that it uses around 5.5MB.

I used LinkStart to move it to the card, but it really only moves the app (634K), and not all of the data or EX files that you find if you do Main -> Info which is where you get (lose?) about 5MB of RAM. (BTW: I haven't tried "copy," and probably won't, bec. that only moves a program/app, not any of the other associated files like databases, etc. My point: if LinkStart can't move everything that comes w/Pocket Express, which it is supposed to do, I think I'm stuck/out of luck.)

Has anyone had luck in transferring everything to the card, or offer any different advice?
    The program takes up 4MB but after downloading the data it can get as high as almost 7MB (or more if your doing sports, news, business etc). I deleted it as thats just too much . but if you have alot of free room on the phone then thats not an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    The program takes up 4MB but after downloading the data it can get as high as almost 7MB (or more if your doing sports, news, business etc). I deleted it as thats just too much . but if you have alot of free room on the phone then thats not an issue.
    Thanks for the reply.

That's the way I feel, too. (It takes up WAY too much space.)

Just wondering if there is any way it can be "salvaged" before I dump it.

I think it's going to have a short life on my 755p.

EDIT: Add the ability to move the "feeds" to a card and I would definitely keep it.
    It will not work on my 700p -- resets every time I try to open it. Too bad, because I really liked OnDemand before they updated it to Pocket Express.
    Yeah when I had it on my 700P it used to reset alot. It reset somtimes on my centro ( another reason i dropped it) but not as much as on my 700P.