Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is amazing! I can't believe how fast the forums load on Opera Mini. It sucks that I can't format text and, I assume that, if I get a call, I'll lose my place, but his makes me feel like I could pass on the Pre for quite a while.

I feel like I've been missing out on a much richer web-browsing experience all this time.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  2.    #22  
    Opera had continued to reset after viewing sites with lots of graphics. I finally can see stuff using Blazer, and I'm using both.
  3.    #23  
    I've officially given up on Opera. While it's a nice, quick, smooth interface, the system "hangs" are getting to be too much. On a recent vacation I worried that I'd lose everything when it reset four times in a row. Maybe I'll try it after its next rev, but I can't take chances when I'm on the road.

That goes for the mysterious JVM too.
    Quote Originally Posted by L.R.Cote View Post
    I've officially given up on Opera. While it's a nice, quick, smooth interface, the system "hangs" are getting to be too much. On a recent vacation I worried that I'd lose everything when it reset four times in a row. Maybe I'll try it after its next rev, but I can't take chances when I'm on the road.

That goes for the mysterious JVM too.
    Still have it, but gave up on it a long time ago. Just keeping it for "future" possibilities. With the advent of the pre, certainly not holding my breath for another version/release. Would love to see a Palm version of SkyFire or whatever that Windows Mobile one is.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  5.    #25  
    Sorry, fanofdatreo, no Windoze for me - I'm a Mac and proud of it!
    3. It freezes when you change the preferences or something.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12