1.    #1  
    ...so how can I listen to anything?

I just upgraded from a 650 to a 680, and I can't pair my old Bluetooth headset with the new phone. I seem to be a victim of the 680's poor Bluetooth performance.

Being a veteran of some serious 650 headphone jack problems, I never want to go down that road again. But my research suggests that the Bluetooth problem has no good solution.

Is it possible that a new Bluetooth headset may solve my problem?

(My current headset is an iTech S38, an AD2P model, which I previously used happily with Softick Audio Gateway)
    Otronix,

I use a BT Motorola H350.....it works fine. I have a Treo 680 myself.

Turbo59
    I would definitely recommend purchasing a bluetooth wireless headset, however you may want to check the Treo 680's compatibility list. This way you can narrow down which bluetooth headset is more efficient for your use. I would suggest going to kb.palm.com, article ID: 41198
    Quote Originally Posted by otronix View Post

Being a veteran of some serious 650 headphone jack problems, I never want to go down that road again. But my research suggests that the Bluetooth problem has no good solution.
    I presume you're talking about what I experienced....after using the headphone jack, suddenly the phone's speaker cuts out, you can't talk, you can't play music.

I have found that if I just jiggle the jack with the headphone plug pulling it in and out or partly a few times, it comes back online. At least on my 680. Never did get the 650 to work again.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    I have found that a bit of graphite lubricant in the headset jack works wonders!
    I had a stuck headset jack about 9 months ago, and the graphic lubricant along with inserting the jack a few times got things working correctly. I had the same problem come back today and a bit more graphite fixed it again. I can stand to do that every 9 months or so, and it does not appear to interfere with anything else in the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by otronix View Post
    ...so how can I listen to anything?

I just upgraded from a 650 to a 680, and I can't pair my old Bluetooth headset with the new phone. I seem to be a victim of the 680's poor Bluetooth performance.

Is it possible that a new Bluetooth headset may solve my problem?

(My current headset is an iTech S38, an AD2P model, which I previously used happily with Softick Audio Gateway)
    --jiggling it always works, BUT since I downloaded headcold after doing more research here, the freeware app, and set it to auto, everything's been perfect. I wouldn't worry about headphones any more.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.