1.    #1  
    Finally, Andrew has updated Flight Status to version 2.04! Downloaded it last nite, but can't really see any difference yet. There are still a few airlines that are not listed in the list, which is surprising. But great that I won't get the nag messages any more!
    Tks for the heads up.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    link? love this program!
    By the way, thanks Andrew-NYC

Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    link? love this program!
    If you have the program, you don't need the link. Just open the program and hit menu & get latest program. If you don't, the link to get the program is:

Welcome to AndrewSoft.net
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  5.    #5  
    No problem! Happy to be able to report this long-awaited update.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    By the way, thanks Andrew-NYC

If you have the program, you don't need the link. Just open the program and hit menu & get latest program. If you don't, the link to get the program is:

Welcome to AndrewSoft.net

RickMG,
    I didn't know you could update OTA.
    I'll have to try it next time.
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I had to chuckle this morning when I read an article about programs for the iphone. They thought it was just fantastic that the iphone had an app that you could buy so you could check the status of flights. I thought to myself how you could do this several ways on a Centro, and for free!

I'll never understand why Apple gets all the press.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I'll never understand why Apple gets all the press.
    I tell my iPhone friends that I've been playing music on my Treos for years, way before Apple had the iPhone. They change the subject immediately & show me a picture of their kids on the iPhone.
    I tell my iPhone friends that I've been playing music on my Treos for years, way before Apple had the iPhone. They change the subject immediately & show me a picture of their kids on the iPhone.
    Same Thing here whenever i put my Centro and iPhone next to each other and compare the available free palm os apps to the paid Apple apps.

So far the only thing keeping me using both is the larger screen on the iP. But my Palm phone(s) just kick butts with their customizable launchers and apps that actually get things done and not just entertain...
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    I'm not trying to be a smart-a**, but what does Flight Status do that these mobile 'airline/travel status' websites do not?

www.faa.gov/wireless
    mobile.flightstats.com
    mobile.flightview.com
    flightaware.com

Desktop equivalents:
    Flight Delay Information - Air Traffic Control System Command Center
    Track Flight Status, Airport Delays and other Flight and Airport Information
    Real Time Flight Tracker & Airport Delays from FlightView
    FlightAware - Free Flight Tracker - IFR Flight Status, Tracking, History, Maps

P.S: I hate how this site substitutes a web page description for a plain vanilla URL
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    I'm not trying to be a smart-a**, but what does Flight Status do that these mobile 'airline/travel status' websites do not?

www.faa.gov/wireless
    mobile.flightstats.com
    mobile.flightview.com
    flightaware.com
    Provides flight status without having to use the crappy PalmOS web browser.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Taking a close look at the site andrewsoft.net, I'm not very clear why it says the author is a 17 year old HS student, but the website is registered/owned by someone with an email address at flightline.com, which is a commercial airline data provider.

http: //whois.domaintools.com/andrewsoft.net
    http: //whois.domaintools.com/flightline.com

I'm just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    Provides flight status without having to use the crappy PalmOS web browser.
    It definitely faster.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    Give it a go. If you don't like it, don't make a donation.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I forgot about this program. Thanks, everyone, for posting about it!

EDIT: Ha! Top 10 is really Top 12.
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/03/2009 at 05:47 PM.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.