1.    #1  
    I was one of the foolish one's that upgraded the firmware to 1.08. Constant resets for everything. Not every day but on a regular basis, this phone resets at least 5 times a week, if not more.

I get a text message, the phone resets.
    I get a call from certain contacts, the phone resets.
    The Alarm goes off in Watch Maker, the phone resets
    Once I just powered on the phone and it reset. WTF!!!!
    Switching from Text to calendar or from main to web browser white screen.

Latest thing that happened when I sent out a text message, the screen froze, the phone did not respond to any keys, so I pulled the battery out, put it back in and restarted. Lost all my saved text messages. Restored it from backup. Now constantly receive a message that I have exceeded the storage on this device, some information was not saved.

If it was not for Rescue Backup, I don't know what I'd do.

So I googled sprint 1.07 upgrade and found the link.

Has anyone ever back rev'd firmware?
    Shall I just leave it alone and wait for the pre? Or go back to a more stable time in my phone's life where I didn't get a reset for every freaking thing.
    I don't think that you can downgrade, but you'll probably have to take it Sprint store to get it done. I did the same thing you did (upgraded), and got more resets after the 1.08 update than I did before. I took my phone into the Sprint store (I have the TEP plan). They said there was a problem with my phone and ordered me a new one 1.07 on it. That one reset before I was out of the parking lot. I looked on Craigslist and got a brand new Centro and will see how that works. I like the 755p form factor but need a reliable phone.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Just an fyi, I did the 1.07 to 1.08 upgrade on my Sprint 755p and have not noticed one bit of difference for the better or the worse.

Also from what I know, you can not downgrade a rom upgrade - you might have to go to Sprint and see if they can give you a replacement if you have insurance.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p