1.    #1  
    When I have the sound off I get a vibrating alert. Is there a way to change the setting so I don't get the vibrating alerts 24/7? I have looked but can't figure it out. I'd like to turn it off 10pm - 6am if possible. Thanks Dorothy
    Hi Dorothy, you say your are using Sprint Mobile to get your gmail email? Have you tried just configuring Versamail to get your gmail? It can do it. I personally bought ChatterEmail and installed that on my 755 and use it to get my gmail. I use it in the IMAP mode and I can have true Push email, where it is constantly online with the gmail server (so that I instantly get my emails) or I can choose any amount of time between getting the email, like every 5, 10 or 15 minutes. Also, Chatter has the option of Sleeping between any hours that you choose. I have mine set to Sleep between 11pm and 8am.

they have a nice long free trial period, if you want to try it: Palm.com : Facebook
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    It sounds like you have your phone set to vibrate when it is in the silent mode. You can change that by going to the Sounds icon, and under application, select messaging. Then change the setting for vibrate from "When Sound Off" to "Never". That will also disable the vibrate for any text messages, but it will also stop it from going off with any new mail. It doesn't let you select the times you want it, it is only an either/or situation.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."