OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:02-0018
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Contacts synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:01-0001

I have tried the Outlook 2007 Diagnostics and still no dice.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Craig
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    I don't use Outlook. Have you tried DBFixIt from pimlico software to see if you have a corrupted database? Have you Googled any of the specific error numbers?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I have just tried dbfixit, and there are no errors. I have also googled the specific errors, and have not come up with an answer that works. I tried the outlook /reset, you name it.

I also tried doing a handheld overwrites desktop, and erased all of my outlook contacts. I had to restore from a backup, and still no sync.

I am at wits end.
    Visit My Blog

I've found that sometimes repeating a hotsync will fix this problem. It's pretty common, and often seems to happen out of the blue.

Sometimes, dbscan, now dbfixit from Pimlico can do it.

The "scanpst" tool that installs with Outlook seems to have solved most OLERR issues for me lately. Outlook's .pst database seems to easily corrupt or get minor errors, and running this tool is an easy fix, and you already have it on your system.

Here's a link to Microsoft's page that shows you how to find the tool and work with your database(s): How to use the Inbox Repair Tools to recover e-mail messages in Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, and Outlook 2007
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Thank you for the information.

I looked through the web site you listed, and I am not sure it helps with contacts. So I am a little afraid to try.

And as always happens, I again tried the outlook /reset folders command, and it seemed to work today. The five times I tried yesterday obviously weren't good enough.

Again, thank you, and it seems I am up and running.

For now.....

Craig
    Visit My Blog