1.    #1  
    Have a little problem here with my ooold treo650.

When I turned on the screen this morning, there was an error message sayine that backupman did not back up my files. Something about a bad sector. So I figured I would coupy all the files from the card to my pc and format the card. The copying stopped half way, couldnt get the rest of the files off the card.

I tried formatting the card from the phone and I get a format failed error. I couldnt format the card. I have a lot of info on the card and all the programs on there work just fine (except for backupman now). The card is about 4 years old. Its a 1gig sandisk. Does this mean its not possible to format the card? Do i need a new card? If so, will a 4 gig sdhccard work on my old treo?
    If you are trying to format it and clear everything on it, then you could format it with you computer to clear the card.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntitans21399 View Post
    If you are trying to format it and clear everything on it, then you could format it with you computer to clear the card.
    I plugged the card into the card reader and tried formatting with the pc. I get some sort of error message that windows cant format the card.