1.    #1  
    I've used Agendus/ActionNames since v1.x, it was one of the two major reasons I bought a PalmPilot and Newton after taking a hiatus after the Sharp Wizard era.

That said, I think everyone who knows Iambic knows that every single time they produce a full number upgrade it's buggier than heck. Usually by the time they're at version x.03 or x.04 it's safe enough to use, but with all the extras they're adding we risk permanent corruption of our databases to play early adopter. Because I can be st00pid, I tried out v13.0 and it was a big mess to recover from (thank you BackupBuddy!).

I don't mind giving Agendus another $10 bucks since it looks like the Pre is just another iPhone with a keyboard grafted on, I ain't buying the hype just yet to dump PalmOS. Love the 755's ergonomics, it's paid for, and I'm nearly out of contract with several phones. Woot!!!

How many of you that are using "Agendus 13" feel that it's now stable enough to trust, and that the improvements are worth the money and risk? As of this writing it's up to v13.03, which is usually about the time it's safe to try.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    I use Agendus daily and I love it but 13 took alot of customizing before it looked like 12 again. I still love it though.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I had tried 13.01 and found it too buggy on my Sprint 700P. I'm doing a backup now and will try 13.03 when it's done and report back.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    It appears to run a bit more sluggish than 12.07, and I see some redraw issues with respect to the bottom row of buttons (example: if I click on the calendar icon it turns yellow for about half a second, flashes twice, and then brings up the option window for me to select which calendar view I want). Also, I use a gray background (set in the wallpaper settings) and when navigating the buttons on the bottom from left to right or right to left using the dpad it redraws a white line on the portion of the screen just above the buttons (when the calendar is set to display week view). This white line is drawn differently depending on what calendar view I'm in. Strange behavior. For what I use it for, mainly a week calendar view, I can live with this for now and hope it will be fixed in later updates.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    I appreciate the testing and responses. Looks like I'll be sticking with v12 for a while. Anything in 13 that seems a compelling reason to ever upgrade?

It's great they push the envelope, but I already pay Palm too much to be THEIR beta tester.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    The only real world use I do with Agendus is for the Week view, where I can see what I have to do for the week (I like how it displays it and haven't really tried anything else on the market), so I'm not using it to it's potential and can't really comment on it's other features.

Palm Pre wallpapers