1.    #1  
    I don't like to touch my screen with my finger(s). If I do, then I have to clean the fingerprints off. I want to keep my stylus. I can get by without hard buttons, as long as I have quick keys I can hold down to launch apps. PalmOS is fine with me. It works great on my Centro. I just wish I had the larger screen and slide out keyboard.

I wonder if this is possible.

Anyone else feel this way? Is the functionality of your Centro good enough? Personally, I don't need wifi or multitasking. It would be nice with a better browser, or if Opera Mini wouldn't crash every 10 minutes of use. But that's about my only complaint.

I just hate to see Palm give up on something that works so well. My Centro works way better than my Treo 650 did.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I agree, why try to fix what's not broken, right? I mean, I TOTALLY understand why Palm created WebOS, they need to eventually follow the modern technological trends or they will inevitably sink.

But in all honesty, it's nothing but visuals. I've never experienced a single device that can do more for me at a better convenience than my Centro. So what if another device can do it prettier & with a cooler touch-screen interface?- My Centro can do it in half the time, and that's what really matters to me as the user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I don't like to touch my screen with my finger(s). If I do, then I have to clean the fingerprints off. I want to keep my stylus. I can get by without hard buttons, as long as I have quick keys I can hold down to launch apps. PalmOS is fine with me. It works great on my Centro. I just wish I had the larger screen and slide out keyboard.
    I'm with you TM. A slightly bigger keyboard too.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    >> I wonder if this is possible.

In short, Nope. Palm has officially declared that Centro will be
    the last PalmOS device. Only option is to do it yourself with your
    own resources.
    My Verizon Centro is the reason I stay away from the crazy posts on the Pre board. I swear, some of those people are going to have a breakdown if the Pre gets delayed.

I am almost totally happy with the Centro. Of course, when the Pre comes to Verizon, I will probably want one, but until then, I love my Centro.