Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I agree the 1.08 is pretty cool. I also contacted support about an icon selection option. They said that it will be included very soon.
    Global Posts
    1,586 Global Posts
    I'll be buying a Pre for my wife when the things come in, so I downloaded the TealOS for my Centro. I'm pleased with what I see, as it gives me a more modern interface. Personally, I don't intend to get a Pre until a few years down the road, since I've so much Palm OS software on my Centro, and it's still pretty new.

Besides, I use my Centro as a USB modem for my Mac, and I'm not sure you can do that with a Pre.
    John 3:16-18

Handspring Visor Prism w/Digital Link -> Palm Treo 600 -> Sprint PPC 6700 -> Palm Centro -> Blackberry Tour -> Blackberry Bold 9780 -> Blackberry Torch -> Palm Treo 755p -> BlackBerry Bold 9930
  3.    #23  
    1.12 Beta available.
    oh. ver.1.12.... seems they release the new version everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by mappychan View Post
    oh. ver.1.12.... seems they release the new version everyday!
    The newest update is 1.19
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 03/08/2009 at 11:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    1.20 has been released.
    is there any easy way to read the release notes and download these beta updates OTA?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post
    is there any easy way to read the release notes and download these beta updates OTA?
    Yes. From the Beta page.

Beta Test Zone - PalmOS Software by TealPoint Software; Programs and Accessories for Palm, Treo, and CLIE
    Just call me Berd.
    Palm forced them to stop selling this. I would love to see just the wave launcher released by itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    Palm forced them to stop selling this. I would love to see just the wave launcher released by itself.
    Look at their new app, TealWheel. That's pretty much it. They're not gonna do an actual 'wave' layout, but it's the same concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Look at their new app, TealWheel. That's pretty much it. They're not gonna do an actual 'wave' layout, but it's the same concept.
    And it's a pretty nice app, too. I can only see it getting better (more features, improved graphics) as time goes by. Heck, their own web site image isn't even as up-to-date as the latest alpha version.

Unfortunately I've lost the ability to map PalmLight to the Aux. button though.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Apparently, the Wave Launcher doesn't work when Kinoma or Blazer are active. Just FYI.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Apparently, the Wave Launcher doesn't work when Kinoma or Blazer are active. Just FYI.
    Mmm.. maybe for you? It works in both apps on my Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Mmm.. maybe for you? It works in both apps on my Centro.
    I meant to come back in here and change the "Blazer" part. Kinoma 4 EX? Still, no love.

EDIT: By the way, I'm using a 755p.
    Maybe I'm in the wrong thread, but I don't recall reading this before...

Am I the only one who didn't know that, typing in the TealOS card view initiates a search? One can start apps (and who knows what else) that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Maybe I'm in the wrong thread, but I don't recall reading this before...

Am I the only one who didn't know that, typing in the TealOS card view initiates a search? One can start apps (and who knows what else) that way.
    Yeah, kinda common knowledge

Just app-launching, noting else.
    This thread can probably be un-stickied now.. =/
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I had this weird experience with TealOS. I'm still running the app. At a certain moment the wavelauncher changed behaviour. It didn't show my 4 fav icons, but it had some sort of miniature card-view and I could scroll through all open apps. Extremely useful!

After a device reset it was gone and back to the 4 icon wave launcher. Was this some sort of a test feature not activated which somehow exposed itself or do I overlook an option to activate this kind of wave-launcher functionality??

Update: Oops, found it, it's somewhere deep in the wave launcher prefs.
    Last edited by spud101; 09/14/2009 at 07:31 AM.
    All you gotta do is swipe to the top of the screen to toggle modes.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast