17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Version 1.08 - February 26, 2009
    Added support for holding app button on devices that bring up history list
    Added option to individually remap apps button and or icons
    Added option to bring up wave inside TealOS home screen
    Fixed power-up to force display backlight on when activated
    Fixed app screen refresh after registering

Anyone get the first option to work the way it's vaguely worded? I read it to mean that if I'm in TealOS I could hold down the app button (button 4) to bring up palms recent app list (history list) but it's not happening that way for me. It brings up TealOS's built in app launcher instead. And if I'm outside of TealOS, I can get to palms recent apps list with one tap of the app button, and to TealOS with two taps of the app button.
    Not working they way I thought it would.
    Finally, I figure it out. You should not set button 4 to activate TealOS but use others instead. Then you can now use button 4 to bring recent apps list in TealOS.
    A few suggestions for improvements :

1. Select a desired applications to be protect with password .
    2. Hide any applications and open only with password .

regards & thanks
    number1
    Beta 1.09 is out and fixes that card creation of individual prefs section ( ex: Network, sounds, etc.) They also included customization for the top bar, you can have it display time, date, card memory free, free ram. Great options
    Beta 1.09 doesn't accept the registration code after installation.
    What? It took mine, said key accepted and I don't get the nag screen. Hmmm now looking in the register area it doesn't seem to be registered. Either beta doesn't have the nag screen or it is registered but the registered area doesn't show it being registered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    Beta 1.09 doesn't accept the registration code after installation.
    This is the first time that an update asked for the registration code for me, but it accepted the code that was mailed to me when I bought 1.06, so not much of a problem.

I did do a complete NV Backup labeled 1.08 before I updated so, if need be, I could've done a hard reset and restored to 1.08.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I get the nag screen and it won't accept the code. My update from 1.06 to 1.08 went smoothly with no problems. At this time I don't want to delete the program and reinstall because that tends to delete all of the registration codes for program on the card when the new program refreshes the program.
    Is there a way to improve the awful display of program icons?
    At this time I don't want to delete the program and reinstall because that tends to delete all of the registration codes for program on the card when the new program refreshes the rogram.
    I have never had a registration problem on any of my programs using NV Backup to restore from a hard reset.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    I get the nag screen and it won't accept the code. My update from 1.06 to 1.08 went smoothly with no problems. At this time I don't want to delete the program and reinstall because that tends to delete all of the registration codes for program on the card when the new program refreshes the program.
    Sorry! My mistake, wrote down the wrong code in my code safe. Program working fine.
    I've had Teal OS (trial) for 6 days now, and just noticed version 1.10 already!

I still think I need to try it out for a while before I can decide if I want to keep it... The latest version looks good so far... nice improvements....

I would still emphasize that it would be convenient if I was given an option of dialing a number as I typed on the Teal OS home screen along with it highlighting the apps beginning with that letter... Concerns, comments, suggestions?
    Last edited by Stondimaql8; 03/01/2009 at 04:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    My Treo 700p now has new life! Well worth the $15 reg fee. I installed yesterday and have been playing all day. The program appears to be rock-solid.

My only complaint is that I fat-fingered the wave bar a few times and accidentally opened the Memo app. My registration code was emailed within minutes of sending in the fee.
    I also bought it already. In Germany there is an introductory offer from pdassi.de for 9 Euros.

Palm Software Download - TealOS für Palm, Treo, Tungsten, TX, Zire: Programmstarter im Stil von WebOS - pdassi.de - Die große Software-Welt für kleine Computer

I think it is well worth the money. And considering their speed of improvement it is becoming a great programm.

Support told me that an icon selection option is top on their list. That will certainly be a major improvement. I am wondering about the icon format, though.
    can you launch apps stored on a memory card with tealos yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    can you launch apps stored on a memory card with tealos yet?
    That's been possible from the beginning.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Just downloaded and installed this app.

Looks great. Love the way it looks like webos.

One question/complaint. I have been using LauncherX forever, and I love the way it handles card apps.

When using tealos, when I exit a card app (specifically handmark express) it returns me to the default palm launcher, and the only way to restart tealos is to choose it from the launcher. Pressing the home key only cycles the standard palm launcher categories.

Also, any way to get tealos to not recognize each express channel as a program?

Thanks.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    they really need a "Hide Applications Icon" option. and no, i don't want to use categories to accomplish this.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure getting tired of this update a day senario.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure getting tired of this update a day senario.
    Was there supposed to be a smily face in there somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Really?? I think they're showing CS at it's finest. They're gonna gain a lot of loyal customers and registrations with the effort they've been putting in, not to mention a really great end product due to their attention to customer feedback.

The only drawback that I'm concerned with is the fact that too many options may bog the app down a bit (I'm a bit obsessive with snappiness )
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast