Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Don't think that TealOS allows you to put Favourites in the WaveLauncher. eg a common phone number.

At the rate new versions are being produced it might be in the next one?
    Tks for the info.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I bought the app this morning.

I received a reg code within minutes via email.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    This is very, very interesting.

I don't think it's even remotely possible that Tealpoint could have created this app in the time since CES. If I'm right, that means Teal had knowledge of the WebOS interface well before CES. Which implies Teal will be providing WebOS apps pretty soon.
    I have to agree with you meyerweb. This thing is too slick for them to have developed it so quickly. And the app is fast, at least on my Centro.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    can you guys access the last row of app icons in the main launcher? it seems that the quick launch bar is always in the way and the scroll screen does not expose the last row of icons enough to engage those apps. am i missing something?
    I submitted a support ticket on this since I had the same issue.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I've submitted a support ticket to address the duplicate of icons in the launcher.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I have to agree with you meyerweb. This thing is too slick for them to have developed it so quickly. And the app is fast, at least on my Centro.

Good Luck
    The developers claim to have developed it after CES on the basis of what they saw of the public presentation. Pretty good effort.

Interview here
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    The developers claim to have developed it after CES on the basis of what they saw of the public presentation. Pretty good effort.

Interview here
    Well if that's the case, these guys are really talented.

I feel like I have a new device.

Tks for the info johncc.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    can you guys access the last row of app icons in the main launcher? it seems that the quick launch bar is always in the way and the scroll screen does not expose the last row of icons enough to engage those apps. am i missing something?
    I just checked mine in both 'all' & 'main' and the last row goes just over the quick launch bar.

I also got my registration number within minutes.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    This is a very cool app to show off my Treo with! It's works much smoother than I expected (I'm running it at 520MHz for that little extra zing). It's too late for me to drop $15 into a Palm app though.

I think the "Wave Launcher" should be offered as a stand-alone app for a couple bucks. It's fun and cool to show off. A few more icon locations would be nice especially with a zoom feature on the selected and 2 surrounding icons as you slide your finger. Sure, it deviates from the Pre interface, but why not enhance?! That's been the beauty of Palm OS.
    Man, I can't believe people are complaining about $15. It sounds more and more like the pre won't be available until June, small investment for four months of fun. With this I may just wait until after the first pre update to get a new phone. Can keep my Sero plan to boot! Still wonder how long before Palm shuts them down.

Still can't believe they kicked this thing out since CES, especially since it took palm years to bring us webOS.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Oh, my. Missed what this was until now. I thought it was another skin....wow. Hoping to pick up my new 'get me thru' Centro tomorrow, and now wonder if I should even bother learning the Centro way and just learn this....If I could just get a little more screen real estate now.....
    Pretty slick coding job - the speed at which it reopens "closed" programs is amazing! Tealpoint really did some magic here!

I'm stuck in my ways and will still use LauncherX. But if they iron out a few issues and allow a lot more customization (i.e. "opt in" the app cards to save, rather than "opt out" 5 apps, etc) then they may get my money, too.

Don't be shy about contacting Tealpoint with your suggestions if you like this program. I've found their developers to be extremely helpful and responsive to adding features quickly if you can make a case for them. It seems they nearly rewrote another one of their programs based on my requests!

This launcher has really good potential.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    I am a big fan of Zlauncher but am seriously thinking of going over to Tealos. My only concern is regard to moving apps to the microsdcard feature of Zlauncher. Does TealOs allow you to move apps to the card and run them from there?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    I just tried version 1.03 from this morning and it is no longer crashing when accessing the microSD card. Actually it seems very stable so far.

It looks very nice on a Centro. Now if Teal would just set up their nag screen to pop up every 10th time I hit the home button instead of every single time I hit it, I might be able to use if for a couple of days and decide if I like it. That nag screen is too aggressive!
    I have to agree with you. The skin looks ok. However, it's too annoying to have to go throught their nag screen everytime I hit home or turn on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    I have to agree with you. The skin looks ok. However, it's too annoying to have to go throught their nag screen everytime I hit home or turn on the phone.
    It's doing it's job then.
    Something weird that I noticed was that when I try to import an image for the background, it doesn't appear to fir it to the screen. Instead it appears to be only a part of the jpeg image... anyone else notice that?
    New version

Version 1.06 - February 23, 2009
    · Added support for seeking to icon in launcher screen by entering first letter of app
    · Added new “force scan” menu to regenerate icon cache files
    · Fixed icon duplication from ROM apps that have been upgraded by new RAM version
    · Fixed icon scrolling bug which caused inconsistent icon positions and inability to scroll to list bottom
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    However, it's too annoying to have to go throught their nag screen everytime I hit home or turn on the phone.
    They sorted that out yesterday, every 5 times now I think. Not sure how many as I've already paid for it

The icons at the bottom has been fixed in 1.06, as has the navigate by Initial letter in the Palm type screen.

This app just gets better and better
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Stondimaql8 View Post
    Something weird that I noticed was that when I try to import an image for the background, it doesn't appear to fir it to the screen. Instead it appears to be only a part of the jpeg image... anyone else notice that?
    Is the jpeg the right size for your Palm screen? , 320x320 for a Treo.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Stondimaql8 View Post
    Resize your image yourself to 320x320.