Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Yep, from their website:

Version 1.05 - February 21, 2009
    * Improved responsiveness of cards to allow dragging while in movement
    * Improved responsiveness of launcher screen to allow dragging while in movement
    * Improved card ordering mode to automatically scroll when finger/stylus held at screen edge
    * Improved registration nag screen to be less frequent
    * Fixed bug where category selection screen did not show all apps
    * Fixed compatibility with Treo650 power button

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Damn, this is a sweet little launcher. Loaded it on my wife's centro and she loves it.
    1. i could not access the bottom row app icons in the main launcher - the quick launch was forever in the way. am i missing something?

2. suggestion would be the ability to "hide" inactive apps in the main launcher. and not through using categories - i mean a real HIDE APP ICONS function like the "Invisible" App does. unfortunately, Invisible doesn't work within TealOS so TealPoint needs to add that function on TealOS.

Invisible - Hide Palm Launcher's Icons
    Love it!!!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    i am gonna try this out for sure! of course i should wait till finals are over....
    Ok this is a neat app.

What I am trying to determine if it is more functional than using the iBar in TAKEphONE as a launcher.

I would love to hear comments from fellow TAKEphONE/iBar/Launcher users.

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    bought this app after a few minutes with it. lovin it on my 755p!
    while cool and all, I have zero inclination to spend any more money on apps for my Centro when I plan on buying the Pre. $15 to use it for a couple months? eh.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    downloaded the trial. looks sweet but it duplicated several icons like security, documents, email, pocket tunes, etc. Has anyone else experienced that and how can i fix it cuz this lil app has to hold me over til oct. when my contract ends.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    downloaded the trial. looks sweet but it duplicated several icons like security, documents, email, pocket tunes, etc. Has anyone else experienced that and how can i fix it cuz this lil app has to hold me over til oct. when my contract ends.
    it duplicated my google maps. don't know how to fix it, but as a workaround, i assigned one of them to a category, then hid that category.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Duplicated my:
    Docs to Go
    pTunes
    My Centro

Good Luck

edit: also Google Maps
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 02/23/2009 at 06:59 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    can you guys access the last row of app icons in the main launcher? it seems that the quick launch bar is always in the way and the scroll screen does not expose the last row of icons enough to engage those apps. am i missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    can you guys access the last row of app icons in the main launcher? it seems that the quick launch bar is always in the way and the scroll screen does not expose the last row of icons enough to engage those apps. am i missing something?
    Same here but eventhough the row doesn't display I can acces the icons on the hidden row (can see the transparent image) using the 5-way nav button.

Hopefully the'll fix that.

BTW: I have the trial version.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Same here but eventhough the row doesn't display I can acces the icons on the hidden row (can see the transparent image) using the 5-way nav button.

Hopefully the'll fix that.

BTW: I have the trial version.

Good Luck
    i purchased yesterday & upgraded to 1.05 today. i am able to view & access the last row of icons. when i nav all the way down, web & world clock appear above the quick launch icons.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    it duplicated my google maps. don't know how to fix it, but as a workaround, i assigned one of them to a category, then hid that category.
    Duplicated my:
    Docs to Go
    pTunes
    My Centro
    Same here. Like GearGoddess I just moved the aps I had in my 'Main' folder with the Palm Launcher to 'Main' here, so they only show once.

I'm wondering if it didn't duplicate those because they're duplicated somewhere in our ROM?

Also, I love this program, and even if I only use it, and have some fun with it for just a month or so, for the cost of dinner somewhere it's well worth it. Covered as entertainment expense.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I just noticed that my 'Toccer' program (AIM) isn't showing up in the launcher. Hmmm???

Anyone else notice any programs missing? I started the program by launching my old Palm launcher from the menu-tools-Run Std Launcher Once, and have it on my scrolling screen and it will launch from there, but I like to clear that screen.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    How many of these topics were merged geesh LOL.

Anyway I wish we could do the scrolling contacts thing with the cards...man I love webOS
    You can use a program developed by GreenHex (from this board) that works great. Been out for over a year. I think he gave up on it but it works great. Here's a link to the thread on here about it:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...r-dialler.html

And here's a link to the website to download it:

Treobble User Manual

I use it and it works great. You can place it on your quick launch and it will do what you're wanting.
    I really like it, but like someone else said, 15 bucks is kinda lot for me to spend on my 755p when I'll be getting a new phone in a max of 4 months.

As for my complaints so far with the trial version so far... 1) i also got some duplicate apps. 2) i usually go into the home screen and open an app by pressing the letter, and it doesn't seem to go to it like that.3) sometimes the security screen will show up as a blank white card after entering the password.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    1.05 is supposed to fix Treo 650 power button issues.
    It does. Thanks for the heads up.
    What I am trying to determine if it is more functional than using the iBar in TAKEphONE as a launcher.
    Don't think that TealOS allows you to put Favourites in the WaveLauncher. eg a common phone number.

At the rate new versions are being produced it might be in the next one?
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast