Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    I can't afford a sex change operation. But i guess i can wear women's clothes and pretend. Hey, quit laughing at me, it's my preference. I don't look silly.
    Yeah, developers must be crazy making launchers apps. Stop giving us choices and just lock us down with the default launcher -_-.
    I am not pretending it is anything. I just think it looks cool. You know it just a centro with a cool launcher. So what makes that wrong or look silly? I am with ATT and I am in a contract. So I can't and I won't be getting a pre anytime soon.
    No no, the title of this thread implies to get this teal stuff if the Pre is too expensive. So you can pretend and play make believe.

Be right back. My two year old is cooking in her kitchen and wants to play too.
    I've gone through a number of launchers in my Treo days. This is by far the coolest and best looking one. Really incredible. It works great with the 5-way
    I tried this for a little bit on my Treo 755p (Verizon). I really liked it. But what I found was that it lagged a bit. I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but I just don't have the patience to wait a few seconds for an app to open.

I may try it out again at a later time, and I'll definitely keep my eyes open for their updates, but for now, I'm sticking with Zlauncher.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Well, so far I have to say that I love this ap and this might just make me keep my Centro instead of jumping to the Pro (I will get the Pre if it will use my SERO plan, but doubt that will happen). I was going to get the Pro for something new, and this makes the Centro seem new. For anyone wondering why someone would change when it really changes nothing, some people just like playing with games on their phone and this makes the launcher just like a game.

My problems so far though with this is that I find I'm missing two things on this I really use a lot. First, using the side button to get rid of the drop down menu. Second, pressing the first letter of a program to go quickly to those letters in the home folder.

Edit: just paid for it.
    Last edited by RickMG; 02/22/2009 at 02:23 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    ........Second, pressing the first letter of a program to go quickly to those letters in the home folder.

Fastlaunch works great!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    I've read through this thread and couldn't find the answer. If I missed this I apologize in advance.

Can you use you finger or do you have to use the stylus as shown in the video?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    you can use your finger instead of the stylus. they probably used the stylus in the video to minimize obstruction of the screen.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    you can use your finger instead of the stylus. they probably used the stylus in the video to minimize obstruction of the screen.
    And the 5-way works fanstically as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Fastlaunch works great!
    Fastlaunch? Is that another program? The standard treo home screen does do what I mentioned, but you loose this capability with TealOS (a small price to pay) but are you saying I'd get it back with Fastlaunch and still use the TealOS home button?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Basically, Fastlaunch works from any app. You just press and hold a letter, and all apps beginning with that letter will pop up, and then you choose the app you want. You can also set it to exclude certain apps. For instance, I have alot of apps beginning with the letter "C". But, if I want to exclude, let's say "Calculator", I can exclude it, so that whenever I press/hold "C", all my apps beginning with "C" will pop up except "Calculator".... etc.....

Back to topic: While in the home screen, I also noticed that just pressing a letter did NOT take you to the first app. I use that feature alot too, but as you said, it doesn't work in TealOS.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    I still think this needs the ability to pass any typed text to Initiate, like 2Day can do, then it'd give you universal search and you wouldn't have to worry about jumping to the right letter by pressing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I can't afford a sex change operation. But i guess i can wear women's clothes and pretend. Hey, quit laughing at me, it's my preference. I don't look silly.
    Just Don't buy it.

No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to use it.
    There is no reason to blast other people because they might like the thing......
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    Tks for the info GG.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    The registration key finally came in about 4 hours. Not too bad. Here are my thoughts.
    Alli,

I just read your thoughts on this app and I found them very informative.

Very good overview.

Tks
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I can't use the red phone button to turn off my phone with TealOS 1.04 installed. Is that everybody else's experience and can I change that?
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    No no, the title of this thread implies to get this teal stuff if the Pre is too expensive. So you can pretend and play make believe.
    You don't think that the OP had his tongue firmly in his cheek, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I can't use the red phone button to turn off my phone with TealOS 1.04 installed. Is that everybody else's experience and can I change that?
    1.05 is supposed to fix Treo 650 power button issues.
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast