Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    I (believe that I) FOUND A BUG IN 1.53.

I placed several icons in Category I, went to Option -> Edit Categories to uncheck "8 Category I" under Visible Categories, and the CARD category keeps repeating when I sweep from right to left (after hitting the launcher button on the Quick Launch Bar). [EDIT: It stays stuck on "CARD" as I try to swipe/sweep it to the left.] It works properly the other way though.

Can anyone else verify this?

Please let Tex @ TealPoint know if you have the same problem. Again, I'm using 1.53.

Wait, now it's not doing it...but only after I switched from the solid background (where it had the problem) to the transparent background (where it worked properly) and then back to the solid background, where I was expecting the problem to re-appear (and it worked properly). It didn't reappear. Hmmm, oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Mine says 1.53 . Try downloading again. Maybe you did it right after they wrtote 1.53 but they didnt upload it yet.
    Also thanks teal. great launcher. Since you have to shut it down after today it made little financial reasoning to keep upgrading it but you spent a whole weekend doing that. That is customer service and dedication to the customers. Well done and thank you.
    Tks VP. That worked. I should have thought of that.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I sure hope that anyone who downloaded the beta and wants to continue using it consider paying something to Teal for such loyalty. Sure will make me feel better about buying future programs from them.
    They're gonna have to pay for it if they want to continue.. it's got a 30-day trial period
    I am a diehard zlauncher user... but I bought this for my bro's Centro... to applaud them for a JOB WELL-DONE...

How lame of PALM... (it could only create good PRPRPR $for$ $the$ $NEW$ $OS$)...
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    Was greatto have you Teal! Looking forward to your creations for webOS! It was truly $15 well spent!
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmg_P1OS21 View Post
    I am a diehard zlauncher user... .
    Yes me too, and I have even put ZLauncher into my ROM, since Im still using a 650,and have limited RAM.

Which brings me to my question (before I think about playing with TealOS), how much RAM does it take up?

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Probably, be gone shortly. 1.53 still the latest beta. Thanks again Teal for all the hard work.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    v1.54 Beta is up this morning. I just downloaded it.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    v1.54 Beta is up this morning. I just downloaded it.

Good Luck
    Hey, I was supposed to say that! Once again you beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Hey, I was supposed to say that! Once again you beat me to it.
    I thought you were still asleep.

I'm traveling today so if there are anymore updates, they are all yours to announce.

I guess I'm still surprise the beta updates are still coming our way.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I thought you were still asleep.

I'm traveling today so if there are anymore updates, they are all yours to announce.

I guess I'm still surprise the beta updates are still coming our way.

Good Luck
    Me, too! (Although I did originally read the announcement as them having Monday to "play" with things. Maybe I was wrong so we'll see.)

If anyone else sees updates, please let us know. Don't have time to look today.
    From the TealPoint web site:

IMPORTANT! - A Palm's request, we will stop selling TealOS on Monday March 30 at 5:00 PDT. Copies purchased prior to this, however will continue to function.

If you have any suggestions for bugs/upgrades get them in! It looks like there is still time!!!
    Here's a possible suggestion/upgrade, if there is time...

One thing I remember seeing in the Pre, that is "sort of" already in Palm but they are trying to play up as "so wonderful," is the Universal Search feature. Currently, you can hit the key below the "a" key then followed by the key below the "z" key and the Find feature comes up, searching your entire phone when you enter something.

Since that "kinda" exists already, could TealPoint come up with one that could take the same two key input or even quicker by only using one key, and/or have a new template/overlay to the existing text so it looks like it "belongs" more to TealOS? (I know if you use Font Smoother and/or skinUI that the Find feature looks different, depending upon what you have defined, but I'm guessing you could come up w/something cool like in some of the Pre photos.)

Of course I have no idea how to do it (in code) but I'm guessing that it could be done since the drop-down options of App, Card, Tool & Option look slightly different (than the normal OS style).

Any thoughts?

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    They were already working on that feature when Palm told them to cut it out. Too bad they hadn't finished it, I kinda hoped it would be the last big update.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    They were already working on that feature when Palm told them to cut it out. Too bad they hadn't finished it, I kinda hoped it would be the last big update.
    Yeah, that may have been the final piece.
    Looks like 1.54 is the final beta.

(Written at 5:03 PDT)
    Time is money, and life is change.
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryL View Post
    Looks like 1.54 is the final beta.

(Written at 5:03 PDT)
    Yep, the fat lady is walking up to the mic.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    It was fun.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    It was fun.

Good Luck
    No doubt!!!

It makes me marvel (truly!) at how powerful that old Palm OS really was/is.

Thanks, Tex (and everyone else @ TealPoint), and everyone else for the good times.

Glad I scored 1.54 beta before it was gone.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre