Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Thats becasue its not beta anymore. Download it straight from the front page. 1.50 is now the currrent release on page 1.
    1.51 is now out.
    Wow Im still hot syncing 1.50 LOL.
    Wow Im still hot syncing 1.50 LOL.
    I actually noticed a 'bug' in 1.50, but it was fixed in 1.51. Not even sure if Tex saw it or not, I'm guessing he did though: The problem that I previously posted about w/the Weather keyguard came back (in 1.50) but was fixed in 1.51. I didn't even get a chance to report it. I was hotsyncing 1.51 and typing out the support ticket when it was fixed.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY COOL!!!

My request of hiding the icon names was implemented (in the Launcher preferences) and we go from up to 16 icons (a 4x4 grid) to a possible of up to 20 (a 4x5 grid) icons.

WONDERFULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.51 ROCKS!!!

Edited for content: too happy to type & make sense @ the same time.
    Edited a second time: realized my math was wrong. duh!
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 03/29/2009 at 06:40 PM.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thats becasue its not beta anymore. Download it straight from the front page. 1.50 is now the currrent release on page 1. Its sunday night so I guess this might be the last version?? . Keep your eye out Monday Morning.
    Oh didn't even think of that. Thanks!

OHHH looks like they had a couple of bugs so back to checking the beta.
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Let see how many updates they can crank out before midnight.

Goodl Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Let see how many updates they can crank out before midnight.

Goodl Luck

# Beta 1.52 - March 29, 2009
    Fixed bug in 1.51 only allowing one card
    I submitted a support ticket on this since I had the same issue.

Good Luck
    Say, did this ever get resolved (accessing the last row of app icons in the main launcher when you have the Quick Launch Bar showing)?

I haven't used the Quick Launch Bar in a long time, and now I am yet I can't get to the bottom row of my icons since the Quick Launch Bar is still there. Wish it would go down, temporarily.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Say, did this ever get resolved (accessing the last row of app icons in the main launcher when you have the Quick Launch Bar showing)?

I haven't used the Quick Launch Bar in a long time, and now I am yet I can't get to the bottom row of my icons since the Quick Launch Bar is still there. Wish it would go down, temporarily.
    I looked back through the thread and at the time it was resolved in v1.06. However, now, I don't have the Quick Launch Bar visible when I access the all of the apps. So if it's an issue, I'm not seeing it because I don't have it set up that way.

Maybe someone else can chime in.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Beta 1.53 - March 29, 2009
    Added option to set background color of launcher if using solid color option
    Fixed refreshing of title tab text after tapping on battery/signal indicators if no center text set
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Beta 1.53 - March 29, 2009
    Added option to set background color of launcher if using solid color option
    Fixed refreshing of title tab text after tapping on battery/signal indicators if no center text set
    Ha! You beat me to it.
    Ha! You beat me to it.
    fodt,
    The next one's yours.

Anyway, they are pumping out this stuff with lightening speed.

Great for us.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Well, it's getting quiet around here. Not going to wait this out much longer for any more versions (even though midnight for them might be in CA) but, as they say, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks, TealPoint, may you continue to be successful!
    Well, it's getting quiet around here. Not going to wait this out much longer for any more versions (even though midnight for them might be in CA) but, as they say, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks, TealPoint, may you continue to be successful!
    I'm with you fodt. I'm turning in. And I hope the best for TealPoint.
    And it was fun.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    This app has bee the most fun on my centro in quite some time. Sorry it had to end. Good work.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Yeah, here's a big shout-out for Teal for not only developing the program, but for continuing to crank out improvements and fixes all weekend.

THANKS, TEAL!
    Time is money, and life is change.
    I've installed v1.53 but the app inidicates it's v1.52.

Anyone else?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Mine says 1.53 . Try downloading again. Maybe you did it right after they wrtote 1.53 but they didnt upload it yet.
    Also thanks teal. great launcher. Since you have to shut it down after today it made little financial reasoning to keep upgrading it but you spent a whole weekend doing that. That is customer service and dedication to the customers. Well done and thank you.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 03/29/2009 at 11:30 PM.
    I (believe that I) FOUND A BUG IN 1.53.

I placed several icons in Category I, went to Option -> Edit Categories to uncheck "8 Category I" under Visible Categories, and the CARD category keeps repeating when I sweep from right to left (after hitting the launcher button on the Quick Launch Bar). [EDIT: It stays stuck on "CARD" as I try to swipe/sweep it to the left.] It works properly the other way though.

Can anyone else verify this?

Please let Tex @ TealPoint know if you have the same problem. Again, I'm using 1.53.
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryL View Post
    Yeah, here's a big shout-out for Teal for not only developing the program, but for continuing to crank out improvements and fixes all weekend.THANKS, TEAL!
    That impresses me as well. You know, I read somewhere (I think their announcement about having to stop) that this program came at a good time for them, making me feel that the money coming in was certainly helpful at this time. I see all they are doing after the announcement to support what they came out with knowing they aren't going to make anymore money from this. I sure hope that anyone who downloaded the beta and wants to continue using it consider paying something to Teal for such loyalty. Sure will make me feel better about buying future programs from them.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas