Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 527
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #281  
    Did anyone download the icon set available with v1.23?

    Are they worth loading?

    TIA

    Edit: Didn't see your comment georgeTX before I posted. It's strange - your post wasn't there when I posted. Anyway, anyone else care to comment
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 03/10/2009 at 08:04 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  2. #282  
    The included iconset only contains 8-9 icons - among them the once that are displayed when you click 'standard' for the launcher. At the moment the 1.23 is not really worth installing. As I said - they need to work on this.
  3. #283  
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeTX View Post
    The included iconset only contains 8-9 icons - among them the once that are displayed when you click 'standard' for the launcher. At the moment the 1.23 is not really worth installing. As I said - they need to work on this.
    Tks georgeTX
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4. #284  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Anyway, anyone else care to comment
    I put v1.23 on my 680 this morning and did download the icon set.

    I have PowerMan on my Quick Launch bar, and its icon has always looked hozey (has a white box around it; obviously the developer didn't make it transparent).

    So I changed-out the icon (I thought) with one of the ones in the downloaded icon set. The "new" icon is displayed in the "All" listing, but the old icon remains on the Quick Launch bar.
    Time is money, and life is change.
  5. #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryL View Post
    I put v1.23 on my 680 this morning and did download the icon set.

    I have PowerMan on my Quick Launch bar, and its icon has always looked hozey (has a white box around it; obviously the developer didn't make it transparent).

    So I changed-out the icon (I thought) with one of the ones in the downloaded icon set. The "new" icon is displayed in the "All" listing, but the old icon remains on the Quick Launch bar.

    Tks GerryL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. avenm's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #286  
    Hey is anyone getting the duplicate icon issue with version 1.23?

    Documents
    Googlemaps
    Security

    These are the three that are duplicated. I have run the force full scan numerous times and those three are still duplicated. v 1.19 didn't have this issue, but I like some of the customizing additions with v. 1.23.
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
  7. #287  
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Hey is anyone getting the duplicate icon issue with version 1.23?

    Documents
    Googlemaps
    Security
    I just checked my "ALL" category and am not getting duplicates of any of those three on my 680.
    Time is money, and life is change.
  8. CYaris's Avatar
    Posts
    311 Posts
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    #288  
    I'm still getting doubles of those, as well as icons for all of the express channels.

    I've tried to rebuild numerous times, and the icons are still there.
    Visit My Blog

    My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
  9. #289  
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Hey is anyone getting the duplicate icon issue with version 1.23?

    Documents
    Googlemaps
    Security

    These are the three that are duplicated. I have run the force full scan numerous times and those three are still duplicated. v 1.19 didn't have this issue, but I like some of the customizing additions with v. 1.23.
    I'm not getting any dups using 1.23. I haven't had any dups in a while (since v 1.06).

    Good luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  10. #290  
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    I'm still getting doubles of those, as well as icons for all of the express channels.

    I've tried to rebuild numerous times, and the icons are still there.
    I'm still getting the duplicate icons as well and I've tried the rebuild numerous times. I'm on 1.21 on a Sprint Centro. I'll try upgrading again to see if it fixes it.
  11. #291  
    How do I delete the apps I've listed in the Wave Launcher Preference?
    TIA
  12. avenm's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post
    I'm still getting the duplicate icons as well and I've tried the rebuild numerous times. I'm on 1.21 on a Sprint Centro. I'll try upgrading again to see if it fixes it.
    Version 1.21 seemed to be where my duplicates started, and continues out to 1.23. Luckily I still had v.1.19 on my desktop so I just uninstalled the newer versions and put it back on. I hope they fix the issue like they did on a version before.
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
  13. #293  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    How do I delete the apps I've listed in the Wave Launcher Preference?
    TIA
    Interesting... I don't think there is a way to do that...
    Time is money, and life is change.
  14. #294  
    Version 1.24 - March 10, 2009

    Fix dupe icons on initial scan

    Improve message to differentiate full/partial scan
  15. #295  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    How do I delete the apps I've listed in the Wave Launcher Preference?
    TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryL View Post
    Interesting... I don't think there is a way to do that...
    Tks GerryL but I really didn't want to hear that.

    Anyone else have an idea?

    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  16. avenm's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #296  
    Yippee my duplicates issue has been resolved with v 1.24
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
  17. #297  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    How do I delete the apps I've listed in the Wave Launcher Preference?
    TIA
    Since apparently we can't seem to figure out how to delete these, here's what I did.

    I just changed the 5 apps listed to one app I hardly use. So all five slots list the same app.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  18. M10K's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    #298  
    If you go to the very end of the list (in my case World Clock) there is a blank bar you can select and that will delete them.
  19. #299  
    I went to download 1.24 and 1.25 is out.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  20. #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by M10K View Post
    If you go to the very end of the list (in my case World Clock) there is a blank bar you can select and that will delete them.

    I have no blank bar. The last app on my list is xWeather and the next one is 1st Aid. So it just wraps around with no blank.

    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Posting Permissions