Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    v1.19 seems to have fixed my icon issue. Woohoo!
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    v1.19 seems to have fixed my icon issue. Woohoo!
    So far so good.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Yikes I installed 1.16 and 1.17 is out , I just finnish 1.17 and 1.18 is out. While i love fixing mayeb they should hold off a few days so they can get more than 1 fix at a time. lol.
    I guess that's because we're the beta testers and they rather have as many bugs picked out asap and bring a new one out to test that... No wonder they've not marked the newer versions as for sale... Technically the version on sale on the website is still v1.6
    Last edited by Stondimaql8; 03/08/2009 at 06:26 PM.
    Go update to 1.20.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Go update to 1.20.
    I really like the "card lock" feature. This assures me I always have my contacts and my calendar as cards. Cool!
    Yeah card lock is a terriffic feature. This app made my switch from the 800W and Touch Pro back to the Centro easier. I still havent found a phone as good as the Centro. We shall see if the Pre is it. Love the Centro so much maybe I dont even get a Pre. but probally will test one.
    Version 1.21 is out!

- Added option to disable "locked on tracks" movement on Launcher Screen
    - Added option to remove grey background circle on Quick Launch Bar icons
    - Added option to remove grey background circle on Wave Launcher icons
    - Added option to remove grey background circle on Launcher Screen icons
    - Improved icon processing to more cleanly remove white background and blue ovals
    - Improved "force full scan" to keep categories
    - Fixed card capture in left handheld landscape mode on TX
    - Fixed launcher screen to crop long icon names in compact mode
    - Fixed 'run std launcher' to close launcher screen if open
    Not liking it so far... The 'Force Full Scan' doesn't fix the duplicate icons for some reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stondimaql8 View Post
    Not liking it so far... The 'Force Full Scan' doesn't fix the duplicate icons for some reason...
    Did you try running Force Full Scan twice because that worked for me and another poster? In fact it was the other poster's suggestion.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    The problem I'm having with icons is the program's insistance on listing the various Express channels as different programs.

It also lists icons for the rom programs, such as documents to go and google maps, and lists icons for the upgraded versions I have.

In addition, it lists icons for all aspects of DTG (sheet to go, etc.)

I have tried the dobule force full scan with no luck.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stondimaql8 View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I ran the force full scan several times and it erased some of the duplicates but not all of them.
    OMG!! i just updated to 1.20 and resync'd my treo 755p this morning and ALLLL my text messages disappeared. I looked at the Messages_Database.pdb file and it's only 1Kb :-( I guess it got corrupted somehow! I dunno what to do and/or if there's anything I can do. I haven't backed up any of my PIM files for a long time :-(

UPDATE: thank goodness I downloaded a program that recovers deleted files and it found my old Messages_Database.PDB file! I haven't confirmed if it still works, but I'll see when I get home. Be careful! I don't know if this had anything to do with TealOS!
    Last edited by schnoid; 03/09/2009 at 04:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    OMG!! i just updated to 1.20 and resync'd my treo 755p this morning and ALLLL my text messages disappeared. I looked at the Messages_Database.pdb file and it's only 1Kb :-( I guess it got corrected somehow! I dunno what to do and/or if there's anything I can do. I haven't backed up any of my PIM files for a long time :-(

UPDATE: thank goodness I download a program that recovers deleted files and it found my old Messages_Database.PDB file! I haven't confirmed if it still works, but I'll see when I get home. Be careful! I don't know if this had anything to do with TealOS!
    Just curious, what program did you use to recover your deleted files? I figure it wouldn't hurt to have it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Just curious, what program did you use to recover your deleted files? I figure it wouldn't hurt to have it. Thanks.
    I just did a quick search and found File Scavenger. I dunno if it's the best, but so far it looks like it worked. Hopefully it syncs back to my phone ok when I get home. I still have no idea how that happened. I guess it could be some weird fluke. Hopefully it's not TealOS that did it.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I just did a quick search and found File Scavenger. I dunno if it's the best, but so far it looks like it worked. Hopefully it syncs back to my phone ok when I get home. I still have no idea how that happened. I guess it could be some weird fluke. Hopefully it's not TealOS that did it.
    Thank you for the info. TealOS v.1.21 seems to not work correctly on my verizon centro so I went back to v.1.19 until they fix the duplicating icon issue.
    So far v1.21 is working fine on my 680.
    Guess what???? 1.22
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Geesh I haven't updated for a few days and there are 20 new versions Thanks for the updates!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    1.23 :d
    Yeah. Now with icon selection procedure. I made some of my own. But the quality is severely reduced when displayed by TealOS - that feature is not really an improvement at the moment. And the selected icons are shown in the category display - but not taken over into the launcher bars. I guess they need to work on this a little bit more.