Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    I found a bug with my 755p. When I launch the camera by clicking on the camera icon on the Pictures & Video screen, within 2-3 seconds it reverts back to the Pictures & Video screen. However, if I take a picture within 1-2 seconds, this prevents it switching back. I don't know when this problem started, as I have downloaded each Beta version of TealOS (including 1.16)
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I just tried to duplicate this, using 1.16, and didn't have the same problem. I can't imagine what could cause this.

Sorry I couldn't duplicate it for you.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    ... I also have Pics & Video activated by the side button on the handheld. But the problem occurs either way... whether activated by the side button or opened via the launcher!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    I found a bug with my 755p. When I launch the camera by clicking on the camera icon on the Pictures & Video screen, within 2-3 seconds it reverts back to the Pictures & Video screen.
    I had the same thing happen to me on my 680, with a completely different program, using v1.12 . I'd click on the program, I'd get a second or 2 of the program's screen, and suddenly the program was turned into a "card" again.

What solved it was doing a soft reset. Maybe that'll help you.
    ...I did a forced scan, and that appeared to solve it for now :-)
    v1.17 is out.

Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    v1.17 is out.

Good Luck
    Cripes, I can't keep up. I just installed v1.16 a few hours ago!
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    1.18 is out now...
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    1.18 is out now...
    Those guys must be working around the clock.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The app is still fast but I noticed after installing v1.18 the app seems to be a bit sluggish compared to previous versions when trying to launch, moving around within a category, and between categories.

I did a soft reset.

Maybe it's just me

Anyone else?

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Yikes I installed 1.16 and 1.17 is out , I just finnish 1.17 and 1.18 is out. While i love fixing mayeb they should hold off a few days so they can get more than 1 fix at a time. lol.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I just installed v 1.18 and found a bug. Unless I have the "standard icons" checked for the quick launcher bar all of the icons pop up as the home launcher icon and only allow me to go to the launcher. Anyone else having the same issue? It was not like this with v1.17
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    I just installed v 1.18 and found a bug. Unless I have the "standard icons" checked for the quick launcher bar all of the icons pop up as the home launcher icon and only allow me to go to the launcher. Anyone else having the same issue? It was not like this with v1.17
    Hmm, thats strange. I haven't had that problem. I don't like that Standard icons so I have it checked off. All my apps are running smoothly and none of that launcher button replacing my apps.
    I don't have any issue with that.
    Good Luck
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I don't have it checked either but I have to with v1.18 in order for the quick launcher to work correctly. I prefer to use the palm os icons.
    I don't have it checked either but I have to with v1.18 in order for the quick launcher to work correctly. I prefer to use the palm os icons.
    avenm,

Just to clarify, On the Quick Lauch Bar preference screen I have the following:

Checked Show quick launch bar
    Checked show launcher butttoms
    Unchecked use standard bar images

I have not issues when the aboved is used.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    avenm,

Just to clarify, On the Quick Launch Bar preference screen I have the following:

Checked Show quick launch bar
    Checked show launcher butttoms
    Unchecked use standard bar images

I have not issues when the aboved is used.
    Well I spoke too soon. Now I getting all of the launcher icons accross in the Quick Lauch Bar
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Well I spoke too soon. Now I getting all of the launcher icons accross in the Quick Lauch Bar
    Yep that's exactly how mine is set up and all I see is the home launcher icon all the way across the bottom. Weird
    Yep that's exactly how mine is set up and all I see is the home launcher icon all the way across the bottom. Weird
    If you go back to the Quick Launch Bar preference and just press OK it retores them. For how long, I don't know.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    v 1.19 Beta is out.

Fixed saving of app selections for wave launcher, quick launch bar, or exclusion/inclusion lists
    Added option to disable fancy (thin) system fonts
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover