Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Just download the new one. It'll overwrite the old version.
    Same here with no problems.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Went to download version 1.13 and beta 1.14 is already out with a number of changes. Tealpoint is just cranking out the changes, I can hardly keep my version current, which isn't a bad thing. Keep up the good work.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Cool, thanks for the info fstopstigmata...I will go ahead and install the new versions without uninstalling the old ones...
    the icon preferences in the 1.14 don' t work properly. the cards are now shown in higher quality. flipping through the cards is still very slow and quite unresponsive.
    ok im new to this board, so if im outta line lemme know......1) is it possible to change the background pic on this OS, 2) can i get a reg code for it?
    1) Yes.

2) sure all you have to do is go to the website and pay for the program and the developer will send you the code in a few hours.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 03/05/2009 at 10:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    2) sure all you have to do is go to the website and pay for the program and the developer will send you the code in a few hours.
    i believe u know what i meant, but thanks (for nothin) anyway.
    Actually i thought you didnt know how to purchase it , what did you mean then. Did you purchase it and not recieve the code ??
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    Went to download version 1.13 and beta 1.14 is already out with a number of changes. Tealpoint is just cranking out the changes, I can hardly keep my version current, which isn't a bad thing. Keep up the good work.
    yea, same here! I literally download a new version like every second day. When I download it, i just run the setup file and resync my phone, and I'm golden. No uninstalling or anything. I get pleasant new surprises every time I download a new version. I admit I'm still using the trial version, but that's cause I'm still hoping for a Pre in the next month or so. Might be wishful thinking, but $15 for an app that I might use for less than a month just doesn't work with my budget right now. I highly recommend that anyone planning on keeping their PalmOS phone for the the next 6+ months get this program! These developers are awesome and their constant updates are really impressive!
    Quote Originally Posted by shepp View Post
    ok im new to this board, so if im outta line lemme know......1) is it possible to change the background pic on this OS, 2) can i get a reg code for it?
    Ok, you're out of line for this forum on #2.
    1. Yes
    2. You'll have to cough up $15 like the rest of us.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    According to the description of 1.14, they added "option to hide launcher button (for super minimal display),"Added option to show smaller, higher quality cards" and "Added support for tapping on icons a second time to restore normal title text."

Does anyone know how to access those features? I don't see them in the options.
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryL View Post
    According to the description of 1.14, they added "option to hide launcher button (for super minimal display),"Added option to show smaller, higher quality cards" and "Added support for tapping on icons a second time to restore normal title text."

Smaller higher quality cards can be found by clicking on the drop down menu.
    Then choose Options
    Preferences
    Display
    Then the last item on this list at the bottom should be checked. When unchecked it displays the larger cards.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    According to the description of 1.14, they added

[1] "option to hide launcher button (for super minimal display),

[2] "Added option to show smaller, higher quality cards" and

[3]"Added support for tapping on icons a second time to restore normal title text."

[1] Menu>Options>Preferences>Display>Show launcher buttons

[2] Menu>Options>Preferences>Display>Smaller card size

[3] Not really sure about this one..
    Thanks, Turbo & Fstop.

I'm not really certain what they mean by "super minimal display" since all it does is remove the launcher arrow, but, uh... ok. Whatever.
    Thanks, Turbo & Fstop.

I'm not really certain what they mean by "super minimal display" since all it does is remove the launcher arrow, but, uh... ok. Whatever.
    That was actually requested by me... I disable cards, quick-launch bar, & the launcher button altogether. That way when I launch TOS all I see is my background and the little info strip across the top. To launch, I just type on the keyboard or hit the Home button to bring out the launcher tray. Looks great, runs fast and is very convenient. The disabling of the launcher button has me CONVINCED that they're also working on type-to-launch for me, which is very pleasing .

On another note, I'd just like to say that I'm quite appreciative that they added the little options to darken image edges and strip the blue BG. I'm not one to clutter my memory with replacement icons, they're just a waste of time & space in my opinion; but those two little tweaks really give the standard icons a neat little visual boost & it's pretty much the only effect I leave turned on, other than the wallpaper. Teal's starting to impress me very much with this, they must really want my business
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    That was actually requested by me... I disable cards, quick-launch bar, & the launcher button altogether. That way when I launch TOS all I see is my background and the little info strip across the top.
    So you're saying that the strip of the 5 icons at the bottom of the screen is supposed to go away when you uncheck "Show Launcher Buttons?"

Hmmm... not on my 680. The only thing that happens on my 680 is that the arrow in the lower righthand corner goes away. The other 4 icons just stay there in a strip.

edit: Duh. I also needed to uncheck "Show Quick Launch Bar." Nevermind...
    Last edited by GerryL; 03/05/2009 at 11:45 PM.
    1) Yes.

i believe u know what i meant, but thanks (for nothin) anyway.
    Actually i thought you didnt know how to purchase it , what did you mean then. Did you purchase it and not recieve the code ??
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Ok, you're out of line for this forum on #2.
    Shep,
    I, like the rest of these guys, aren't sure what you mean.
    But by looking at your post where you ask 'if you might be outta line asking for a reg code.' I might have wondered something similar to gapost.

If not, then cool.
    If your curious of what other things are outta line, you might take a look at this:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...uncements.html
    Just call me Berd.
    f
    So you're saying that the strip of the 5 icons at the bottom of the screen is supposed to go away when you uncheck "Show Launcher Buttons?"

Hmmm... not on my 680. The only thing that happens on my 680 is that the arrow in the lower righthand corner goes away. The other 4 icons just stay there in a strip.

edit: Duh. I also needed to uncheck "Show Quick Launch Bar." Nevermind...
    Yeah, that 's' needs to be taken off from '..buttons' to avoid confusion. I put in a request for it.
    v1.16 Beta is out.

Good Luck

Great new larger bold font option available for the top of Title screen.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 03/06/2009 at 11:48 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover