Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 527
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #201  
    Has anyone tried running TealOS on StyleTap?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    I used DisplayManager to roll my display around on my TX. It was (is?) shareware.

    Of course, Apt 2.0 (FREEWARE as of March 3, 2009!!) can rotate the screen whichever way when you launch each app. Apt will also automate nearly anything you can do manually on your PalmOS device. Check it out!
    Do they make using Blazer a better experience?

    TIA
  3. #203  
    TealOS 1.12 Beta is now out. Those guys are quick!!! This version seems much snappier!!!
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    TealOS 1.12 Beta is now out. Those guys are quick!!! This version seems much snappier!!!
    Tks for the heads up oceanrealm.
    Good Luck
  5. jegs2's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,586 Global Posts
    #205  
    I'll be buying a Pre for my wife when the things come in, so I downloaded the TealOS for my Centro. I'm pleased with what I see, as it gives me a more modern interface. Personally, I don't intend to get a Pre until a few years down the road, since I've so much Palm OS software on my Centro, and it's still pretty new.

    Besides, I use my Centro as a USB modem for my Mac, and I'm not sure you can do that with a Pre.
    John 3:16-18

    Handspring Visor Prism w/Digital Link -> Palm Treo 600 -> Sprint PPC 6700 -> Palm Centro -> Blackberry Tour -> Blackberry Bold 9780 -> Blackberry Torch -> Palm Treo 755p -> BlackBerry Bold 9930
  6. #206  
    After the initial excitement about TealOS I went back to TouchLauncher and 2day with the i-bar plugin.

    I think on a non-multitasking device flipping through the cards to launch applications is rather slow and inconvenient due to the permanent slight changes of card order.

    I am also sure that I will miss the 5-way-nav button on the Pre with regard to card handling. So TealOS also reduced my excitement about the Pre.
  7. phessler's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    #207  
    I found this is not for me either. I like the 5-way too much.
  8. #208  
    I installed v1.12 last night and so far all works well on my 680. I had one reset (when I turned off "swipe") but I don't know that that wasn't supposed to happen.

    Also, the wave interface doesn't work if you're using MobileWrite, since MW seems to trump the wave. No biggie in my opinion, tho.

    Kind of a cool interface, but right now I'm on the fence as to whether I want to keep it or just continue as usual with the built-in interface. A few days of dealing with it in "everyday life" will tell.
  9. #209  
    Don't get me wrong. Tealpoint has done a great job with TealOS. They have some other great products and I hope they can cash in on applications for the Pre. I just can't get too excited about the Pre because I know it won't come to Verizon for a while. And the Centro is such a great device.

    BTW, did anyone notice that with TealOS active, when you go to Blazer, I was getting a lot of white screen delays. This happened occasionally before, but it seemed to be pretty often with TealOS.
  10. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Don't get me wrong. Tealpoint has done a great job with TealOS. They have some other great products and I hope they can cash in on applications for the Pre. I just can't get too excited about the Pre because I know it won't come to Verizon for a while. And the Centro is such a great device.

    BTW, did anyone notice that with TealOS active, when you go to Blazer, I was getting a lot of white screen delays. This happened occasionally before, but it seemed to be pretty often with TealOS.
    you're not the only one. version x.10 made it way worse for me for some reason
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  11. CYaris's Avatar
    Posts
    311 Posts
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    #211  
    I always got the wsod with Blazer. I just assumed it was the same with TealOS, not becuase of it.
    Visit My Blog

    My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
  12. Scott_L's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Do they make using Blazer a better experience?
    Unfortunately, no. I don't think anything can really do that! The best either will do for you is to turn the display to landscape so you can view in "wider" mode.

    PS: TealOS 1.13beta is now out.
  13. #213  
    I just downloaded and put on my Centro the latest version posted on Tealpoint's web site. However, though the web site says it's TealOS 1.13, when you check the version on your phone it lists it as 1.12
    "This space intentionally left blank."
  14. chenhanyi's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here View Post
    I just downloaded and put on my Centro the latest version posted on Tealpoint's web site. However, though the web site says it's TealOS 1.13, when you check the version on your phone it lists it as 1.12
    Hey buddy,

    Please try again. I saw it is 1.13 on my Centro.
  15. #215  
    No luck, pops, mine still indicates its version 1.12, and I have downloaded it and installed it several different times..
    "This space intentionally left blank."
  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Unfortunately, no. I don't think anything can really do that! The best either will do for you is to turn the display to landscape so you can view in "wider" mode.

    PS: TealOS 1.13beta is now out.
    Tks Scott_L
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  17. chenhanyi's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here View Post
    No luck, pops, mine still indicates its version 1.12, and I have downloaded it and installed it several different times..
    Have you tried to clear browser cache before start download?
  18. #218  
    Hi, I just purchased tealpoint, I have been playing with 1.06...and I really enjoy it. Now that it's in version 1.13...what do you guys do everytime there is an update...uninstall and reinstall the new version, or does installing the new version override the previous one?
  19. #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by chenhanyi View Post
    Have you tried to clear browser cache before start download?
    Interesting...I downloaded from another computer and that did the trick. Perhaps the cache browser was at fault...
    "This space intentionally left blank."
  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowherefast View Post
    Hi, I just purchased tealpoint, I have been playing with 1.06...and I really enjoy it. Now that it's in version 1.13...what do you guys do everytime there is an update...uninstall and reinstall the new version, or does installing the new version override the previous one?
    Just download the new one. It'll overwrite the old version.

Posting Permissions