1.    #1  
    I'm having this incredibly annoying misfortune happening with my Centro. I got it back in early september... in itself, the phone has always worked perfectly, and would only f-up when I'd put incompatible programs on there, but that's understandable.

Everytime I try to answer my phone, it resets. Sometimes, very rarely though, I can get it to actually pick up... usually right after it just reset. This started happening to me a couple times and I'd lose all my settings. How frustrating. I decided to put reset doctor by hobbyist software on my phone... and the resetting got worse.

So what gives? Should i just restart from scratch or what?
    SarahAshley
    LiveLaughLove
    Think of anything you installed within a week or so before you first started seeing the resets. That should give you a good start at where to look. Remember skins, hacks, everything. Also, think of any settings you may have changed in your older apps, sometimes a certain setting can do this, too.

You could also post a list in this thread of every app you have installed & hope that someone recognizes a potentially problematic app or app clash.
  3. Zcu
    Try deleting the file called phone log and or file called unsaved prefrences.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i've had this problem with a couple different ringtone managers. it's going to be something that hooks with the phone app, so a ringtone manager, something that displays picture i.d., along those lines
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  5.    #5  
    I find the weirdest part to be that I put all the same apps, all the same settings, hacks and all... nothing nearly of the same thing or even a crash has taken place yet... and it's been since the day I posted that. lol
    SarahAshley
    LiveLaughLove