1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried the version with ads? Is it worth it? I already have ptunes and kinoma.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Has anyone tried the version with ads? Is it worth it? I already have ptunes and kinoma.
    I bought it a year ago without the ads, its really not worth buying unless you cant live without the ole' ipod clickwheel. I prefer ptunes.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Is this an ad supported version, or are they truly giving it away?
    The free version is the one with ads. It's always been that way. I used it for awhile, I loved the built-in iTunes playlist sync; but when I used it with Audio Gateway there was a software clash & it made my Bluetooth speakers crackle horribly. I switched back to pTunes & it still works perfectly, can't live without my stereo Bluetooth
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Thanks for clarifying that for me. For a moment, I thought they might've EOLd their product and just decided to give it away (a la Skin UI).
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if mOcean sync will see SD cards larger than the 4GB PalmOS officially supports? I have an 8GB card in my Centro and want a simple sync solution. I got the new Pocket Tunes 5.0 but it only will sync 4GB and I was looking for an alternative.