Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    My wife is trying to transfer some YouTube videos from her desktop to the storage card on her Centro. Quick Install will let her copy the files to the Centro's main memory, but won't allow her to put them on the storage card. Is there a trick to doing this? Seems like it should be easy, but Quick Install isn't cooperating.
    Try Card Reader, it's about $10 or $12 and turns your card into another disk drive on your PC. Or remove your card, put it into the SD adapter, put that into a card reader connected to your PC and copy the file.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    shneor's way is very easy, but you can install it to the phones internal memory and then use FileZ (http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...re&prodid=9992) to move it to the card.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I agree, FileZ is the best way to move stuff around on your phone, and it's FREE!!!

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."