1.    #1  
    Anyone check it out? I upgraded a few nights ago. Love the new ability to stream wmv streams.
    I tried it because I was interested in the podcast support. This has potential but is not there yet. (Especially with TMobile which doesn't support streaming very well.) But my Centro kept freezing while checking for podcast updates so I uninstalled and will wait for a few builds.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I tried the iTunes sync feature with limited success. I think it's because I have an 8GB card, but it only transfered over 4GB of music. I know technically that the Centro only sees 4GB of a card yet will access all of the files but I have CardReader1.09 that lets me read and write to the full 8GB. Hopefully PocketTunes can overcome this limitation.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Anyone check it out? I upgraded a few nights ago. Love the new ability to stream wmv streams.
    By chance were you able to stream local radio stations that have embedded players? Im tring to stream KOGO in San Diego. I can access the stream link at the Mobile Stream Center.com but when I press the station link, Kinoma is the one that will play it instead of Pockettunes. Anyone know how to get Ptunes to play it?
  5.    #5  
    Yes, I have gotten several of the WMP stations to play in pTunes. However, just as many open and stream in Kinoma. I'm not sure what the difference between the WMP stations are and why some open in ptunes and others open in Kinoma.
    So far I've had good success with the podcast support, however I did have stream just stop on me an not continue loading. It's definitely handy when you forget to sync before work in the morning!