Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    My volume on my 755p is "stuck" on level 5. Every time you hit the volume buttons, it starts on level 5 and no matter where you move it to, that's where it stays. Anyone else had this? If so, what'd you do?

Take care ..................Greg
    HI, I've never had this issue, but try soft resetting your phone by taking the battery out for a few minutes.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I have - nothing. I'll try a few times in a row.

If once doesn't do it, no need to try more soft resets, it sounds like it is time for a hard reset. It will wipe all of your info off, so be sure that you have done a very recent hotsync, so you can put all of your info back on afterwards.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Greg- Please forgive this question in advance, but are you pressing the lower of the 3 side volume buttons after you set the volume to your desired level? You have to press the lower button to confirm or it reverts back to the previous level.

Just had to ask before you went to the hard reset. Again, if you are already pressing the button, I'm sorry for asking!

bk
    Oh don't apologize, that is a very good suggestion, I forgot about that confirmation.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krazman View Post
    Greg- Please forgive this question in advance, but are you pressing the lower of the 3 side volume buttons after you set the volume to your desired level? You have to press the lower button to confirm or it reverts back to the previous level.

Just had to ask before you went to the hard reset. Again, if you are already pressing the button, I'm sorry for asking!

bk
    I'm glad you asked as I didn't know that!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Working fine now.