1.    #1  
    For some reason i can not send emails with my snapper mail anymore. The error message i get in the log is.

"SEND: Authorizing SMTP RCPT To: command failed :553
    Sorry, relaying denied from your location [32.173.58.82] (#5.7.1)
    Duration:5
    End:2/12/09 2:10pm"

Thanks,

-Grant
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    you should contact snappermail. they are very good at replying.
    morris stalk
    It is not a Snappermail problem judging by the error. It's an error from your email server. Your issue is one of two things:
    1) Your email server has had its configuration changed to only allow authenticated SMTP. Modify your settings accordingly to authenticate.
    2) The IP range used by your cell carrier has been blacklisted on your email server.

Are you using a corporate, public, or personal email server?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Yeah it looks like it cant authenticate.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    It is not a Snappermail problem judging by the error. It's an error from your email server. Your issue is one of two things:
    1) Your email server has had its configuration changed to only allow authenticated SMTP. Modify your settings accordingly to authenticate.
    2) The IP range used by your cell carrier has been blacklisted on your email server.

Are you using a corporate, public, or personal email server?
    Im using personal server. I will check to see what i can do.

Thanks,

-Grant
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Quote Originally Posted by granth View Post
    Im using personal server. I will check to see what i can do.
    Which mail server are you running?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  7.    #7  
    Problem fixed guys thanks a lot.

the box was not checked for "pop before sending"

Thanks,

-Grant