1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a free program that I can use to listen to streaming audio from the web?

I used to use Kinoma Player (the one that came installed on my phone) to listen to streaming radio stations on my Centro, but I recently was prompted to update the software, so I did, and now it won't let me listen to streaming audio. It says I can "register for streaming audio" but then tells me I have to pay for the Kinoma 4 EX Player in order to do that. This is so irritating as I thought I was just updating my software, not upgrading to a new program that I'd have to pay for.

Reverting back to the Kinoma Player (I don't know which version as I can't find any information on their website) before I 'upgraded' to version 4.5.2 would work as well, if someone can tell me how I could do that.

Thanks!
    Kristyn,

Quote Originally Posted by kristyn View Post
    I used to use Kinoma Player (the one that came installed on my phone) to listen to streaming radio stations on my Centro, but I recently was prompted to update the software, so I did, and now it won't let me listen to streaming audio.
    What specifically were you listening to with the built-in player that wouldn't play when you upgraded?

As a temporary workaround, just uninstall Kinoma Player 4. Whatever Kinoma software is built into the permanent memory of your phone should then take over.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks