1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to create an icon that will one-click launch an Internet radio station specifically (it it matter) RadioParadise. They use an M3u file to stream the "playlist". Entering the URL as a bookmark does not work. Someone told me that you can do this in Tunes somehow, but I cannot see it anywhere.
    Are you using the correct URL?

http://radioparadise.com/musiclinks/rp_128.m3u

works for me, either from ptunes or Blazer.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks--but I am looking for a way to create a separate button on my launcher that I can hit to go right to the station and play it with one click.
    Use SharkLinks
    I'm not sure you can assign it to a hard button. There's a program I have used called SharkLinks, that lets you put Internet shortcuts on your Palm home screen. You can also put a weblink on your Phone favorites buttons.
    If you are a TAKEphONE user, that application allows you to create custom shortcuts in the Launcher app.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
    Thanks--but I am looking for a way to create a separate button on my launcher that I can hit to go right to the station and play it with one click.
    That's what the Favorite Buttons are for in the phone app. Is that what you mean? Or do you really mean an icon in the Palm launcher?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  8.    #8  
    yes-I'd like to create an icon for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
    yes-I'd like to create an icon for it.
    Yep, SharkLinks or the TAKEphONE approach are the ways you want to go. I believethe TouchLauncher app has this kind of ability, too? idk, bit I'm pretty sure I've read that recently.
    Yes, I think you need a third party launcher for that.

I'll tell you what I do, though. I use the "Push to Talk" button on the side, below the volume control, to launch Ptunes. It starts back off where I left it, so all I have to do is press Play to start streaming the same station again.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Yes, I think you need a third party launcher for that.

I'll tell you what I do, though. I use the "Push to Talk" button on the side, below the volume control, to launch Ptunes. It starts back off where I left it, so all I have to do is press Play to start streaming the same station again.
    Even after a reset, though?
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Even after a reset, though?
    No, I have to go to the station again after every reset. My Centro resets very rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    No, I have to go to the station again after every reset. My Centro resets very rarely.
    FYI: have you tried using the Menu>B "Bring up console..." option? That way you can resume playing your station without even quitting your current program, might be a bit more convenient for you.
    Thanks. I'll give that a try. I'll have to figure out how that works. I guess I've never seen the console. My phone is pretty snappy though, and so it is no problem to pop back and forth between apps. It normally picks back up right where I left off. That's what I like about PalmOS...