1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a seidio 3200mAh (with door) for the 755p. If anyone has any leads on where I can get a good deal, or if you've got a new or still good condition one for sale, I'd love to hear more. I just picked up a used seidio car mount that will support the extended battery and I'm excited to try it. thanks!
    if you have any old 700 batteries, find the thread regarding alterations to them. Everyday I start out with the stock batt. and door. I use the cradle every night so I can charge any one of my 5 700 batts while charging the phone. I carry my 3200 700 batt in my pocket all the time and my orig 755 batt last most of the day if carefull. if i need it i just switch it and when i get in my car i switch back to the stock batt so it can charge and repeat the process if I have to. its really no big deal for me. you cant by a door by its self unless you find one on eBay. so i'd rather keep the money and use all of the 700 batts i have. If you dont have old 700 batts, I got my 3200 off of treo central store. Good luck.
    Kyocera 7135, 700p, 755p and waiting for the next one. yehh!! PALM PRE please come to verizon.