1.    #1  
    Ok - The question:
    How do you get 2 the favorites page without using the 5 way navigaton button?

The reason I ask: The 5 way nav on my centro busted. Not sure what happen. I woke up one morning to find it would not work. I think water got in the phone the prior night. That was Nov 16th. I've been using the phone without it since then, relying mostly on the touch screen. I've been a palm owner for many years, so i know my way around the OS. However, this one has got me stumped. I could live without it, but it's bothering me.

** showing 7 rows on my phone screen does not count ;-)
    ** That little arrow at the bottom does squat

and a bit of humor: i've been using the stylis so much, i broke it in half. stupid thing was so cheap !
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    You can use the menu to edit your favorites pages and assign a quick key to each of them.

Not the best answer I know, but maybe better than nothing.
    Not fully what you are after and I have a 650 not a Centro, but I presume that the Centro still has the option on the phone screen to display up to 7 rows of favourite buttons.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Go to this page and scroll down until you see Favourites.prc and download it. This will give you an icon that opens your favorites page. Sorry I can't post a live link yet.

hobbyistsoftware.com/downloads.php

It's a free app too!
    Last edited by phessler; 02/14/2009 at 07:16 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by phessler View Post
    Go to this page and scroll down until you see Favourites.prc and download it. This will give you an icon that opens your favorites page. Sorry I can't post a live link yet.

hobbyistsoftware.com/downloads.php

It's a free app too!
    YES !!!!

That worked great. web site was simple, file was small, loaded right away and no bug. Very impressive. I should have realized there was an app out there to do this. Very nice.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.