Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Where can I get Power Hero?
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Okay, after calming myself down (read my earlier post), I again decided on waiting for the Pre to come to Verizon instead of turning my 755P in for a replacement Centro. My 755p got wet and now the home button doesn't work and its a task to get the phone to turn on. Once I do get it on it works fine (except for the home button).

ET
    Well when I had my Nokia flip phone on T Mo, I wanted a different phone but didn't want to use my upgrade just yet. I bought a Sidekick Slide off eBay because I wanted one (plus it was cheaper) and got to experience it without using my upgrade.

But then I left T Mo all together and got with Sprint for my Centro LOL
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    Where can I get Power Hero?
    Not hard to find. Google?

Power Hero - Saving your Treo columb by columb...
    I do love my Centro too! And so does my husband who never had a SP or even a PDA before. I can't stress enough how stable this phone is because if it is not, my hubby would have flush it down the toilet. And I just love the fact that you can customize the phone any way we want. I can even make incoming calls that are not in my address book silent ( I don't answer to unknown numbers). Oh sure I am drooling over the Pre but I will definitely hang on to my reliable Centro until Pre comes to AT&T and proves itself that it is as reliable as the Centro.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiebunny View Post
    I will definitely hang on to my reliable Centro until Pre comes to AT&T and proves itself that it is as reliable as the Centro.
    Good point. I wonder now if the Centro is the most reliable PDA phone ever made (software *and* hardware).

[EDIT: ACK! How could I forget the Centro's crappy earphone jack? I replaced one Centro due to that, and the second Centro's jack behaves erratically. Other than that, the hardware is good.]
    Last edited by jj2me; 03/09/2009 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
    Good point. I wonder now if the Centro is the most reliable PDA phone ever made (software *and* hardware).

Of all of the Palm devices I've own, its definitely the most stable.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    As a chinese player, i am glad to have Centro too.
    Simple is the best ---- it's my truely feeling after using a windows mobile cell phone and Palm Centro.
    I have tried many phones , a blackberry, switched to a 800w, a HTC Touch Pro and I am back to the Centro. I have never had a phone as good as the centro and I go back to the Sprint Visor Phone and had every treo since. Centro best phone ever. I am looking orward to testing the Pre out.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12