1.    #1  
    I went to get it, and all it did was direct me to Google maps. So I downloaded Google maps, and it doesn't look any different. Maybe it just doesn't work for PalmOS (yet). Anyone heard anything on this?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Looks like PalmOS is not supported

Google Latitude is a feature of Google Maps for mobile on these phones:

* Android-powered devices, such as the T-Mobile G1
    * iPhone and iPod touch devices (coming soon)
    * most color BlackBerry devices
    * most Windows Mobile 5.0+ devices
    * most Symbian S60 devices (Nokia smartphones)
    * many Java-enabled (J2ME) mobile phones, such as Sony Ericsson devices (coming soon)
    Maybe the "Where Am I" developer can organise it?

Does anybody know how it does it's thing?
    Last edited by johncc; 02/04/2009 at 08:28 PM.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I went to get it, and all it did was direct me to Google maps. So I downloaded Google maps, and it doesn't look any different. Maybe it just doesn't work for PalmOS (yet). Anyone heard anything on this?
    Same thing happened to me. Its the same GoogleMaps version as before no new features.
    Based on what I have read elsewhere, it appears that Garnet will EOL later this year. As such, I expect that Google didn't want to update. Bet it will be available on Pre.