1.    #1  
    I have a problem with the Adobe Acrobat for Palm. I add a file to the conversion list with the desktop interface, it converts then I get a message saying to press the hotsync button to transfer the file to my VPL. However, nothing happens - the file just stays in the to be transferred list. I checked that the conduit is installed and enabled in the Hotsync manager. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    It hasn't happened with my Prism. I haven't tried it yet with the VDX, but will tomorrow when at my office computer.
    -Michael-
    esjro, do you have the Acrobat Reader.prc file in the RAM or have you moved it to CF/SM/Flash?

I only ask this because I moved it to the SM in my MemPlug and had the same problem. The minute I moved it back to the RAM the Acrobat Desktop kicked into action and sync'd as expected....
  4.    #4  
    I did have it running under PiDirect, so I moved it back to RAM but still nothing happened.

I have the conduit set to synchronize the files - is that correct?
    yes you set it to synchronize the files that's correct.
    also make sure that you see the file name of the pdf in the list of files "to be transfered to device" in the Acrobat Desktop. I have occasionally gone through the process of clicking the "ADD pdf to transfer list" only for it not to appear!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. It looks like you were right about just moving the program to RAM off the card. Initially I thought that it had not worked because I expected the file name to disappear from the "to be transferred" list on the desktop after synchronization, but it did not. When I looked on my device the file was there though!
    If you regularly need to transfer pdf's to the plam, then I'd say keep the prc in the RAM. Now I have my set of reference docs on the palm I have transferred everything to the memplug card and it works just fine. If I need to update or add a new pdf I temporarily move the prc back to ram.

Its a hassle that works for now but I hope Adobe can find a fix for this!