Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    When using Nuance Voice Control, does everyone else experience the drain on the battery as much as I'm noticing? My battery was fully charged last night before going to bed, and this morning was at 8%. This morning, after unplugging my Centro following an overnight recharge, I'm at 63% after only an hour and 15 minutes. That NEVER happened prior to installing Voice Control. Does it continue to run in the background? Is there a way to disable it?
    Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    When using Nuance Voice Control, does everyone else experience the drain on the battery as much as I'm noticing? My battery was fully charged last night before going to bed, and this morning was at 8%. This morning, after unplugging my Centro following an overnight recharge, I'm at 63% after only an hour and 15 minutes. That NEVER happened prior to installing Voice Control. Does it continue to run in the background? Is there a way to disable it?
    I ran it for about 10 days of the 30 day trial and never experienced any unusual battery issues.
    I liked the product -- just figured it wasn't going to be worth the fees to me so why continue with it.
    No battery drain and I've "been using" for over a year.