1.    #1  
    I have a Centro from Sprint.

I haven't found an easy way to send photos as attachments that I take from my Centro. This is how I do it now:
    - Take a picture and save it using the Camera program
    - exit the Camera program
    - go into the Pics and Videos program
    - find the photo
    - do a "menu-photo-send"
    - select "send with" email. This switches to VersaMail
    - fill out the email and send it.

Questions :
    - is there a hack to add "send with email" to the Camera program? Right now, all it has is :
    - send with pictureMail (this sends an "email", but it is a link to the photo at the pictureMail web site. You have to click on the link to see the photo).
    - send with online services -- not sure
    - upload to Online Albums -- I think this is tied into your pictureMail albums.
    - or, is there a better Camera program out there?
    - or, is there a better way to send photos as attachments?

franko353
    Last edited by franko353; 01/28/2009 at 04:12 PM.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Well, the latest version of SplashPhoto 5.x for Palm OS has some pretty nice integration with Facebook, Flickr, and Picassa as well as its own built-in camera app (which produces slightly better results than Palm's own camera app, I must admit). You just pull up your images in SplashPhoto, and do a dropdown menu "Send to...." for whichever online service you want.

But by "send" I assume you mean to email a picture to someone as an attachment, right? If so, then that's how I've been doing it for years now on my various Treos. I think that's about the easiest way unless there's some other app or way to configure the default settings to do it more easily.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hkklife View Post
    Well, the latest version of SplashPhoto 5.x for Palm OS has some pretty nice integration with Facebook, Flickr, and Picassa as well as its own built-in camera app ...
    Thanks, I will take a look at it.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    The messaging app can do it too, just like sending a picture message, only you type in an e-mail address where you would normally put in a phone number.

Your carrier might charge you extra for this though.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks...I'll give it a try.
    Step up and be Green!

After you take the photo, look at it in your picture viewer (just go to albums and it should be the first picture in all photos). Hit the menu button and select email. Your email window will come up and you can write your email, your photo is already attached.

If you want to send more than one photo, just go to albums and hit menu and choose 'send' and it will have you check the ones you want to send and then hit send and it will ask you how you want to send it. It's all very easy.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    After you take the photo, look at it in your picture viewer (just go to albums and it should be the first picture in all photos). Hit the menu button and select email. Your email window will come up and you can write your email, your photo is already attached.

If you want to send more than one photo, just go to albums and hit menu and choose 'send' and it will have you check the ones you want to send and then hit send and it will ask you how you want to send it. It's all very easy.
    I really didn't know we could do that.
    Tks for the info.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover