1.    #1  
    I just found another neat easy way to share photo/videos I take using my Centro.

You can now create a special email address in Picasa Web. All photos / videos sent to that email address are automatically added to your "drop box" photo album. You can share the album (and email address) with others.

- click on settings
    - look for the section : "Upload Photos by Email"

Works well from the Centro using VersaMail.

(if you don't know what Picasa Web is...it is :
    - Free
    - Fast and easy photo sharing from Google
    - Allows you to Share photos with friends and family (public, private and "password required" type albums)

Franko353
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    In response to this and your other post "which really should be together in one thread) Here's a way that's just a bit quicker:

It sounds like you want to instantly upload a picture as soon as you take it.

So: when you've taken the picture it gives you the options to save or trash it. Don't hit either of these buttons. Instead, on the bottom right there's also a button that's an envelope with an up arrow. Click that and then choose Send with PictureMail.

Then all you gotta do is start typing "Picasa" (assuming you've already created a contact for it with the email address), choose it when it pops up & hit send.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    ..."which really should be together in one thread...
    Sorry, but I don't think they should be in the same post.

This post is about a new feature at Google...hence the title "Cool new Picasa Web Feature : email photos". I wanted to share this new feature with everyone.

I wish I would of known about this picasa web feature last Tuesday. I had a friend that was trying to share photos with friends and family from the inauguration in Washington DC.

My other post was a question about emailing photos as attachments. The title
    "Cool new Picasa Web Feature : email photos" isn't a very good description for that question.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    My bad, dude, I misread you:
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    I just found another neat easy way to share photo/videos
    I though you meant 'another' as in 'in addition to' your other post.

Hope my suggestion helped, tho.

FWIW: Photobucket.com has a similar feature.
  5.    #5  
    no problem.

Does photobucket offer "private" albums? (private = you can't search for the album...you have to have the url to access it.)

F
    Step up and be Green!

Yessir.