1.    #1  
    I received a Lubix NC1 for Christmas and would like to listen to music on my headset with my Treo 700p. I installed the trial version of Audio Gateway and followed the instructions. When I use TCPMP or pTunes I cannot get any audio in my headset. I tried turning the quality all the way down, but I still cannot hear any audio. I also tried turning the volume all the way up and still nothing. I get audio out of my internal speaker when I switch back to it, but I cannot get it to work. Please help.

ETA: the NC1 works fine for phone calls, and the last number redial works.
    Last edited by Dingle1911; 01/27/2009 at 12:25 PM.
    With your NC1 shown as the A2DP Stereo Device when you execute SAG, if you press Stream to: [A2DP Device] you should get a Bluetooth connection window and then a "connecting to the headset" window and your audio should then be switched to the headset. ie run TCPMP or pTunes and the audio comes from the headset.
  3.    #3  
    I get all that. I turn on bluetooth, pair my NC-1, then start SAG, my NC-1 is selected as the device, then I click the stream to A2DP device button, SAG goes through some connecting stuff then it says ready. I use the short cuts to get to TCPMP or pTunes and there isn't any audio coming to my NC-1. When I switch back to internal speaker I have sound through that. I have noticed that it seems the playback in pTunes is slow (ie the counter moving up 1 second takes more than 1 second), but TCPMP playback seems normal.
    Have you tried connecting from the headset using the Call button? Could it have anything to do with the NC-1's capability to connect to more than 1 device? Sounds like the Treo is behaving normally.
  5.    #5  
    I don't understand. I am only trying to connect the NC-1 to the 700p. I have the light blue headphone icon at the top of my screen after it is connected. The NC-1 behaves like any other BT headset when making phone calls, but when I try and use SAG, I hear no sound with either of my music players.
    Thanks for the help.
    I read in the review on the Softick site that the connection can be initiated from the NC1 and that it can connect to more than 1 device. Just plucking at straws. Good luck with it.
  7.    #7  
    First let me say that I appreciate your help.

I think that it is connected to the NC-1 b/c the play, pause, and next buttons work on the NC-1 I just don't have audio.

Is there a way to hard reset my phone then load just the media player and SAG, and then load all my other programs one by one?

Thanks
  8.    #8  
    Below is the reply from Softick, they responded within 24 hours. I did not see a disconnect button so I just deleted the the NC-1 from the list and then did all the connecting from SAG. The first time I lost audio quickly, but the second time it seemed to be more stable. I will try and post an update Friday after I do some more evaluation.

"Thank you for your request.

Please try to use this workaround for your problem:

launch bluetooth
    select Setup Devices
    select Trusted Devices
    in the list, highlight the headset and then press Menu key...
    select disconnect in the appeared menu
    launch Audio Gateway
    select device and press "A2DP" button

I hope this will help."
    Dingle1911,

I used to have trouble connecting my Jabra BT8040 thru SAG to my 755p - by that I mean it would connect but only after trying to connect by pressing the connect button after approx 4 tries - so just out of curiousity, I tried the workaround and it works perfect - I can connect 1st time - I'll see if this holds up but we will see.

BTW you can only see the "disconnect button" if you have your BT headset already connected - otherwise you will only see the connect button.

Works good - thanks for posting.

Edited: this work-around works GREAT!!! I can now connect my BT to SAG every single time on the first try! A lot of steps when it should just be simple one step without the connect disconnect reconnect dance.
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 01/29/2009 at 04:56 PM.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    One other thing for general operations. SAG seems to behave a lot better if, when disconnecting from the headset, you select [Internal Speaker] in SAG before turning off the headset or closing down Bluetooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    One other thing for general operations. SAG seems to behave a lot better if, when disconnecting from the headset, you select [Internal Speaker] in SAG before turning off the headset or closing down Bluetooth.
    johncc,

I think that it is a given per SAG's instructions by selecting internal speaker first before shutting of the BT headset, but if not, I always have done that, because if I do otherwise, it will always reboot my 755p. The only time I don't do that is when my 755p is locked up, so in order to reboot my 755p I am forced to either shut my BT 8040 off first (easier) because the 755p is frozen or take the battery out (just a pain).
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 01/29/2009 at 09:42 PM.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  12.    #12  
    Update:
    I have been using SAG and hte NC-1 for a few days now. So far the performance is servicable. I am still experimenting to find the best combination of settings to get the best performance. All my mp3's are stored on my SD card. If I use SAG with TCPMP running from my internal memory playing the files from my SD card I get a restart at 25 minutes, almost everytime. So I have been running TCPMP from my SD card and it seems to work better. I will keep everyone updated.
    I also get a restart if I turn off or the battery dies in my BT while SAG is streaming.