1.    #1  
    What is the best jpeg viewer to use with my Prism?
    I have Memplug but don't like the way that PiViewer shrinks my pictures to an unusable size.

I thought there was a thread on this but have been unable to find it.

Thanks,

Travis
    "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." Benjamin Franklin
    With Memplug the only choice you have is PiViewer. Once they release VFS for Memplug you should be able to use JPGView and JPegMMCSD. Both shrink your image to fit the screen though.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by ashmed
    With Memplug the only choice you have is PiViewer.
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. It doesn't have to work with Memplug. That would be a bonus. But I need to be able to see the pictures. I'm trying to download line layouts from our assembly line. Jpegs cut from Autocad 2000.

Maybe I'll try fireviewer. Anybody use that one?

Anyone, Anyone, Buhler?
    "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." Benjamin Franklin
    For what I think you want, (keep images their full size, and be able to zoom out if you need to) Fireviewer would fit the bill nicely. I have tried other packages, but I like Fireviewer the best. I keep a couple maps (campus, subway, etc) in Fireviewer, and the ability to see it actual size is definitely a bonus. I highly recommend it.
    Sven

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
    Originally posted by sdoersam
    Fireviewer would fit the bill nicely. I have tried other packages, but I like Fireviewer the best. I keep a couple maps (campus, subway, etc) in Fireviewer, and the ability to see it actual size is definitely a bonus. I highly recommend it.
    Have you, by any chance, tried MGI Mobile Photo Suite?

I'm also in the process of evaluating graphics viewers. And while Fireviewer seems to have more overall capabilities, the MGI package is rather impressive as well. The one feature I've found in MGI that I don't recall seeing in Fireviewer is the 'slideshow'. Plus, it also does the zoom in/out thing....though I don't it's zooming capabilies are as extensive as Fireviewer.

In general, it would appear Firepad is gearing their orientation to the commercial sector, so may be more appropriate for the original poster.