Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    For some time I've had two 700p's, but will only have one shortly. I'd like to be able to merge the contacts from phone two with those on phone one, but the contacts list is locked and can't be beamed. What's the best way (if any) to do this? Thanks.
    Last edited by tvccs; 02/04/2009 at 01:57 AM.
    I'm not exactly sure, but could you do it with hotsync and MS Outlook. My guess is that you hotsync setting would be syncronize and then you could sync both phones.
    If you're syncing with a pc either the Palm desktop or Outlook, it's as simple as importing the contacts databases.

Let us know which you're syncing with so we can provide the proper instructions.
    There is an app called SyncUs that works for the Palm Desktop.
    All for One and One for All!
    How is it locked? Send Category (unfiled) either through BT or email from one phone. Receive BT or email on the other and merge.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    If you're syncing with a pc either the Palm desktop or Outlook, it's as simple as importing the contacts databases.

Let us know which you're syncing with so we can provide the proper instructions.
    In this case I'm using Palm Desktop 4.14. Thanks.
    From the Palm desktop, just export the contacts from the Treo you're no longer going to use. Then up in the right hand corner of the Palm desktop open up the new user name and then import that file to merge it in with the existing db.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    From the Palm desktop, just export the contacts from the Treo you're no longer going to use. Then up in the right hand corner of the Palm desktop open up the new user name and then import that file to merge it in with the existing db.
    Thanks very much for your assistance.
    Glad to help!