1.    #1  
    Is there a market for used 755p's?

Thanks,
    Tim
    There's a market. Check ebay for what prices are realistic.

People are still able to sell Palm Visors. Believe it or not. So you should do well with clean and working 755p's.

Kelly
    You might also check out Craigslist for your local area as well. That is where I got mine.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  4. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I would guess around 160 - 180 for a new one,

100 - 140 for a used one (depending on wear and tear)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoe View Post
    I would guess around 160 - 180 for a new one,

100 - 140 for a used one (depending on wear and tear)
    I've seen them higher than that too.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  6. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I've seen them higher than that too.
    $129 (including shipping, a memory card and car charger) for one that looked like it was new, in the box and had all the stuff with it. The only indicator that it was used was that the sync cord had been unwrapped.

I'm still looking for another pristine 755 if someone has one for sale - or wants to trade for a 700wx in very nice (but obviously used - never dropped) condition running 6.1...
    Cheers

Charles
    Just wait for the Pre to come out...more will be available then lol
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb View Post
    $129 (including shipping, a memory card and car charger) for one that looked like it was new, in the box and had all the stuff with it. The only indicator that it was used was that the sync cord had been unwrapped.

I'm still looking for another pristine 755 if someone has one for sale - or wants to trade for a 700wx in very nice (but obviously used - never dropped) condition running 6.1...

Just last week, I bought a hardly used Sprint Treo 755p for $130. I've seen a bunch of these for around $150 and less lately. -Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!