1.    #1  
    Hi guys I am thinking of getting a Centro, and I was wondering what type of connector it has. Is it mini-usb or something else? I tried searching and checking the Palm website, but I can not find a definitive answer. Thank you.
    Same connector as the Treo 650 ...not mini-USB.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    It's known as the Palm Multi-Connector, also known in some circles as Palm's "Athena" connector.

That style of connector debuted in fall 2004 on the Treo 650 and Tungsten T5. It also appeared on the Tungsten E2, LifeDrive, TX, Treo 680, 700w/wx, 750, 755p and Centro.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
  4.    #4  
    Great thanks! I wanted to see if some of my old stuff will work with this. Great news for me.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    My centro connector is NOT the same as my 650. Similar, but narrower, I think. Or is it that the 650 has the charging thing built into the connector, but the centro doesn't?
    FWIW: My Sprint Centro charger is the same as my old Sprint Treo 700p.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The power connector is the same as previous treos (700p) but the connector for the USB sync cable is different (smaller)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwrezz View Post
    My centro connector is NOT the same as my 650. Similar, but narrower, I think. Or is it that the 650 has the charging thing built into the connector, but the centro doesn't?
    Yes.