1.    #1  
    I'm in a bit of a rush getting ready to do my volunteer leg tomorrow on the Mall for the Inaugration, and I am rather going nuts when I realized I do not have one of those freaking scanning radio's you get at the Dollar store, since I can't find the one I KNOW i have somewhere.

Could someone tell me if it is possible to use Centro to get a radio signal, and if so, what software would I need?

Yes, I searched the forum, but the answers only confused me. -LOL

Thanks

P.S. I have to be there at 5:00 am so if you could respond soon, I could so appreciate it.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    If you're trying to pick up a station that streams their music over the internet, pTunes should do it.

Otherwise, nope, there's no FM radio in the Centro.
  3.    #3  
    I was hoping to get the local radio news channel for newsbreaks while working on the WDC mall since cell phone signals on Sprint were a problem on Sunday after the Inaugration concert due to high demand.

My teen is coming to volunteer with me, but since her iPod Touch uses wi-fi, she might be SOL too with her radio.

Thanks for the help tho!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre