1.    #1  
    I'm browsing the net right now, searching for a good PalmOS meal planning app. Really just something I can use to put in different dishes, and put them together in combinations for meals in a schedule. Of course, if it could also drive a shopping list, that would be great, but I already have SplashShopper.

Any recommendations from ones that you've used? I'm not seeing anything out there so far.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I don't personally use this, but have read a few good things about it at another forum. You could get a 14-day free trial: PDACookbook. It looks pretty good, and allows you to add ingredients to a shopping list and also has companion desktop software.

Here's the link for Screenshots.

Here's the link for Getting Started Guide (PDF)

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  3.    #4  
    Thanks for the info!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.