1.    #1  
    Hello,

Does anybody know of a way to export MS Internet Explorer Favorites to a PDA in a text format with the URL's included?
    I'm using a software app that can export the favorites to a HTML-file which can be opened with Word. However that Word document shows the URL's as hyperlinks (without the URL in the text).
    Another option is export the Favorites as a txt-files, but then you get all the unneccesary codes in the document as well.
    If I could manage to compose my Favorites with the links in a Word document it could be easily transferred to the Visor with Quickword.
    Thanks.
    Is this the kind of app you had in mind? Looks like it does a hot sync on the Favorites, etc.

http://www.inet.hr/zmp/es/prod01.htm
    MANY BLESSINGS!
    Peace and Every Good!

Michael W. Cristiani
    mcristia@fuse.net
  3.    #3  
    Hello,

Thanks for the link. This application sounds interesting too. I bookmarked it anyway.
    In the meantime somebody suggested a freeware application, called Bookmark Wizard from www.moonsoftware.com. I just installed it and it works fast and easy. This program converts the Favorites into an htm-file, which can be openen by Word and saved as *.doc. After that I use Quickword to hotsync the file to my Visor. I'ts a bit of a workaround, but so far it does the job.
    Thanks again for the advise.
    Cool. Think I will try that as well.
    MANY BLESSINGS!
    Peace and Every Good!

Michael W. Cristiani
    mcristia@fuse.net